Recommended dishes cooked in a slow cooker or in a double boiler.
Pancreatitis is a common disease, a successful treatment result can be achieved if a special diet is followed. The main rules that are recommended to adhere to:
- give preference to foods with a high protein content, to minimize or completely eliminate carbohydrates and fats, especially sugar, which contains 99% carbohydrates, it is strictly forbidden to use fried foods and foods with coarse fiber,
- Vitamins recommended
- take food 5-6 times during the day, in small portions.
When exacerbating for two ponds, you must adhere to a strict diet, you can drink exclusively mineral water and rose hips, fluid intake is also limited: no more than 1.5 liters in equal portions - 5-6 times a day.
Starting from the third day, you can gradually introduce low-calorie foods, while you should refrain from salty, fatty foods that increase the secretion of gastric juice, which stimulate gas formation in the intestines.
Liquid food with carbohydrate content is allowed, it is necessary to cook without adding salt, divided into 8 servings, which can be consumed at regular intervals. Positive effects on the body have juices, a decoction of black rose hips and black currants, honey, cranberry juice (containing vitamins).
The volume of fluid consumed during the day should not exceed 2.5 liters.
It is very important to accurately calculate calories, on the fifth day the indicator should not exceed 800. The diet is replenished with vegetable and milk proteins (15 g), carbohydrates (200 g), you should still refrain from eating fat.
On the seventh day, the calorie content of food rises to 1000 per day. Gradually, depending on the patient’s condition, proteins (within 50 g), carbohydrates (within 250 g), and fats (10 g) are administered. An ideal breakfast option is rice or semolina porridge, boiled in water, with a small amount of fruit and sugar. The second breakfast may include carrot or mashed potatoes of a liquid consistency, some fish and lean meats (within 50 g).
For lunch, you can cook 150 g of vegetable broth, mashed potatoes with boiled dietary meat or fish, for dessert - mashed apple. For snack, you should eat low-fat cottage cheese with added sugar. Before going to bed, to quench hunger, you can drink a glass of water with 1 tsp. honey or kefir.
10-15 days of a diet
Minimum fat, only light and “right” food!
The menu can be described as follows:
- proteins - 60 g
- fats - 20 g
- carbohydrates - 300 g.
Serve the dishes in a pureed state without adding salt, divide the daily rate into several doses. Starting from day 16, the number of calories gradually increases:
- fats - 40 g
- carbohydrates - 450 g
- proteins - 100 g.
- increased intake of vitamins.
After the disappearance of the symptoms of the acute period, it is recommended to introduce vegetarian soups, low-fat varieties of fish and meat, vegetables, cereals, fresh sour-milk products, honey, jam, juices into the diet. A positive effect at bedtime is yogurt and kefir, water with the addition of honey.
It is strictly forbidden to eat fried, smoked, lard, sour cream, muffin, garlic, onions.
When acute pancreatitis occurs, the diet must be followed for 6-12 months, depending on the individual characteristics of the patient. The well-being of the patient depends on adhering to the diet, disruptions can lead to a sharp deterioration in the condition. In addition, the use of prohibited foods affects the functioning of the pancreas.
Chronic pancreatitis. What should be the nutrition?
Traditionally, the chronic form manifests itself in the form of an acute disease. However, there are cases when a chronic disease accompanies hepatitis, cirrhosis of the liver, pathology of the duodenum, alcoholism, allergies, etc.
Compliance with recommendations regarding the rules of nutrition is the basis of the normal condition of the patient. The number of calories should be proportional to physical activity. Food should be divided into 6 receptions, special attention should be paid to products that have a laxative effect. The amount of protein that ensures the body's regenerative processes should be strictly controlled, the recommended norm is 130 g per day (30% of plant origin).
A patient with chronic pancreatitis is recommended to consume low-fat veal and pork, chicken, rabbit, and turkey. Forbidden: goose, duck, fatty pork, lamb. With frequent pains, all dishes are cooked exclusively for steam or boiled, you can not bake and stew.
It is very important to ensure the presence of low fat in the diet, on which the full functioning of the liver depends, which is especially important for patients with pancreatitis. Preference should be given to home-made cottage cheese, the fat content of which in many respects wins, compared with the store.
Pure milk is poorly digested, it can be added to cereals, soups. Lovers of milk who normally tolerate it can drink no more than 0.5 cups per day. Sour-milk products are easily absorbed and tolerated. During the acute period, you can not eat cheese, especially spicy. Boiled eggs do not meet the requirements of the diet, you can cook steamed omelets, casseroles with protein.
Diet is the basis of pancreatic health!
Acceptable vegetable protein products:
- yesterday’s bread
- oatmeal, buckwheat, semolina,
You can use fats in an amount of 70 g (80% of vegetable origin), in combination with other products. It is better not to use butter in its pure form, add it to cereals, add vegetable oil under condition of normal tolerance. It is strictly forbidden to use cooking fats:
It is very important at all stages of the disease to control the content of carbohydrates in dishes, their amount should not exceed 350 g, you can afford a fairly varied menu with their content:
You can safely eat semolina, crackers, pearl barley, buckwheat, pasta, the main condition is small portions. Regarding the choice of vegetable menu, you can also afford a variety of:
Vegetable and meat dishes are steamed or boiled. It is very useful to eat mashed vegetables with the addition of a decoction of various cereals.
Pancreatitis Pumpkin Puree Soup
The fruit menu should contain a minimum amount of acid. Ripe sweet fruits are consumed fresh, but preference should be given to casseroles and compote with their contents. One of the most wholesome drinks recommended by doctors is dried fruit compote.
Sauces can also diversify nutrition. With a minimum salt content, no frying.
It is necessary to eat slowly, so it is much easier to prevent overeating, the amount of food consumed during the day should not exceed 2.5 kg (including fluid). You need to get used to small portions, you need to eat food at regular intervals.
The final result of the prescribed therapy depends on compliance with the diet, neglect of nutrition does not allow to improve health. An example is the following menu, which can be adjusted depending on personal preferences.
- First breakfast: oatmeal with the addition of milk, weak tea, a piece of boiled meat.
- Second breakfast: steam omelet, rose hip.
- Lunch: vegetarian soup, steam cutlet, mashed potatoes, compote.
- Snack: dairy products.
- Dinner: steam fish, mashed potatoes
- Before going to bed: a glass of kefir.
Of course, at first glance, such nutrition may seem very “poor”, but only by adhering to the rules and restrictions, you can restore the functionality of such an important organ as the pancreas.
What should be the diet for pancreatitis, the video tells:
Diet for acute and chronic pancreatitis
It is worth noting that the menu for chronic pancreatitis can radically differ from the period of the acute course of the disease. In acute pancreatitis, therapeutic fasting is indicated for the first three days, and the patient can only drink liquid (water or herbal decoctions).
It is allowed to drink a rosehip decoction, which can remove accumulated toxins in the body, and adjust the intestinal microflora. On the fourth day, the patient is allowed to take a small amount of food, excluding fats, salts, sweets, as well as any dishes that increase gas formation in the body. The best option would be herbal tea without added sugar and crackers.
The digestive organs have not yet managed to restore all the forces of their active work, so it is not recommended to overload them.
After the retreat of acute attacks of pancreatitis, the patient can begin to eat normally, but observing dietary requirements. Permitted:
- vegetarian soups
- dairy products, especially before bedtime for a lax effect on the intestines,
- any vegetables without roasting and heat-treated with steam,
- non-acidic fruit juices
- lean poultry and fish.
The diet should be observed for at least six months and any deviation from it will immediately affect the pancreas.
A diet for pancreatic pancreatitis, which proceeds in a chronic form, is considered one of the important points in the treatment of the disease. All calories consumed per day should correspond to physical activity. Food should be about 6 times a day.
Greater preference should be given to proteins, since the restoration of the digestive organs depends on them. Protein contains products such as meat of veal, beef, turkey, chicken, any kind of cereals and pasta.
Fats should be no more than 70 grams, and mostly these are fats of animal origin that need to be eaten with other foods. It is best to put the meat not during cooking, but add it to the soups in a cooked form, after chopping it into small pieces.
Carbohydrates can be presented in the form of jam, syrups, honey. It is not worth it to abuse them in their pure form, and you can add to any dishes or tea.
The number of products must be strictly calculated for daily intake. Clinical nutrition is not an easy limitation in something.
- Breakfast: oatmeal on the water, cracker, weak tea without sugar,
- Lunch: steam omelet, 1 pear and a rosehip broth,
- Lunch: pumpkin soup, steam chicken cutlet, buckwheat porridge and stewed fruit,
- Snack: lazy dumplings, tea,
- Dinner: a glass of kefir with a slice of bread.
The menu for pancreatitis is not a monotony. If desired, the patient can always dilute the diet, prepare tasty and healthy dishes with a pronounced pleasant taste.
Sample menu for a week for patients with pancreatitis
- Breakfast: mashed potatoes, crackers, a glass of water,
- Second breakfast: cottage cheese with sugar,
- Lunch: warm vegetable soup, vegetable side dish with boiled chicken, a glass of fruit juice,
- Snack: jelly,
- Dinner: weak tea without sugar, a bun with raisins.
- Breakfast: oatmeal, a slice of bread and a glass of water without gas,
- Second breakfast: fruit puree, tea,
- Lunch: vegetable soup, millet porridge with pumpkin and a glass of tea,
- Snack: yogurt,
- Dinner: baked potatoes, chicken roll, a slice of bread and tea with milk.
- Breakfast: corn porridge, a slice of bread,
- Second breakfast: cottage cheese,
- Lunch: milk soup, baked zucchini, compote,
- Snack: steam cutlet, rice and kefir,
- Dinner: fruit jelly and tea.
- Breakfast - 100 grams of cottage cheese,
- Lunch: boiled vegetables and baked poultry, tea,
- Lunch: vegetable soup with vermicelli, mashed potatoes, steam cutlet, bread, kefir,
- Snack: light vegetable salad,
- Dinner: boiled rice, meatloaf and a glass of compote.
Then follow the retry days, starting on Monday, reaching the seventh day.
Food with pancreatitis should not be monotonous, otherwise it will get bored very quickly. There are delicious recipes for special diet meals. For example, you will see below.
Vegetable Soup Recipes
For cooking you will need:
pumpkin - 400 grams,
2 medium sized carrots
1 large bell pepper
ready-made chicken broth,
salt to taste
Peel pumpkin and carrots and cut into small pieces. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and put the vegetables on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with vegetable oil, sprinkle with thyme, put pepper on top and put in the oven for half an hour. After 15 minutes, mix all the vegetables, turning on the other side and wait another 15 minutes.
When the vegetables are ready, you need to let them cool slightly, and then shift everything into any container and beat with a blender. The broth should be added there, doing it gradually until you get the cream soup of the desired density.
Before serving, add pumpkin seeds to the soup, which will give the dish a more refined taste.
Cottage cheese casserole
- Cottage cheese - 500 grams,
- semolina - 2 tablespoons,
- sugar - 3 tablespoons,
- raisins, banana - to your wish.
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Mix cottage cheese, semolina and sugar, add raisins and chopped banana. If the mixture is too thick, you can dilute it with a small amount of milk. You should get a thick dough, which should be put in a form on a baking sheet and sent to the oven for 20 minutes.
Many people think that all herbal teas must be tasteless. However, this is a misconception. If you take a small amount of mint leaves, cranberry leaf extract, blueberries, pour boiling water in a thermos and put overnight, then in the morning you can drink a delicious healing infusion. If desired, you can add half a teaspoon of linden honey.
Even the treatment menu can be tasty and varied. After all, a person can get bored with any familiar recipes of dishes and having problems with the digestive system, you will have to adhere to such a diet not one month or a year, but all your life.
Inflammatory pathologies underlie all gastrointestinal diseases. It is they who violate the function of the pancreas - the process of production and movement of enzymes in the first section of the small intestine. Activation of enzymes in the gland triggers the mechanism of "self-digestion", which poses a serious threat not only to health, but also to life.
The normal digestion process is impossible without the normal functioning of the pancreas, and inflammatory processes provoke its disturbances.
In the treatment of pancreatitis (inflammation of the pancreas), the main role is given not to drug therapy, but to a properly balanced diet and correctly selected products.
You need to eat in small portions, 5-6 times a day.
Sample day menu
- Breakfast No. 1 - mashed potatoes, boiled chicken (without skin), weak tea or fruit drink. Tea can be diluted with milk.
- Breakfast No. 2 - low fat cottage cheese and banana.
- Dinner may consist of: a small portion of oat and milk soup, pasta with steamed meat souffle, and fruit jelly.
- Between lunch and dinner, you can support the body with a protein omelet (but only cooked in a double boiler!), A drink from dried fruits or rose hips.
- Dinner consists of cottage cheese casserole and compote.
The soup is made on water, a little milk, you can add 1 egg without yolk and salt, the consistency in the end should be thinner than oatmeal.
The body needs fats, but with pancreatitis they need to be limited very tightly. Any, even the most lean meat and fish already contains some fat, you need to cook any dishes without adding oil.
Bread can be consumed "yesterday", by no means fresh and a maximum of 250 grams per day.
Another menu option for the day
- Breakfast No. 1 - rice or buckwheat porridge, well cooked, steamed omelette, tea.
- Breakfast No. 2 - low-fat cottage cheese and baked apple.
- Dinner: Soup puree on a secondary broth or on water. it is done simply: cook meat for 10 minutes, pour out the broth, again fill it with water and cook further as usual. Next, add all the same vegetables as usual, but no roasting or sautéing. After cooking - grind a serving in a blender and that's it, diet cream soup is ready!
- Snack: Oatmeal porridge, well-boiled and not thick.
- Dinner: paste of boiled fish of low-fat varieties (after chopping the fish, you can add, for example, a spoon of 10% sour cream to knead the paste), mashed potatoes, fruit drink or jelly.
As a rule, shredded food is prescribed to relieve the acute phase, in the daily menu it is not always necessary to grind the first and second dishes, consult a doctor.
The rules of medical nutrition
In whatever form, in acute or chronic, pancreatitis manifests itself - drug treatment plays a secondary role. A therapeutic diet and the right cooking methods come to the fore. The basis of preparation is the triad of principles of a sparing diet.
Mechanical sparing diet due to recommendations for the preparation of crushed or mashed dishes. By cooking or steam.
Chemical sparing diet provides for exclusion from the menu, or restriction of products that can provoke a violation of the functions of the pancreas. Or change the way they are cooked.
Thermal sparing diet is based on the exclusion of the intake of very hot and too cold food.
At the first sign of pancreatitis or an exacerbation of the chronic course of the disease - an effective way to suspend the inflammatory process in the gland, it is a hungry diet for two to three days, including only mineral water, in small quantities (4-5 glasses a day) or recommended juices.
With a certain imagination and desire, from those products that diet therapy recommends, it is quite possible to make an excellent menu for a patient suffering from pancreatitis. Dietary nutrition should include:
- “yesterday’s baking” wheat flour bread, biscuit, or any cookies without muffin,
- any mashed or chopped meat products - from lean beef, rabbit or poultry meat (chicken, turkey), having previously freed them from oily skin, Beef fat is very dependent on part of the carcass and it is difficult to determine by taste or appearance, therefore it is better to give preference the bird.
- low-fat fish - boiled, cooked using steam treatment, or in the form of aspic with a decoction of vegetables,
- steam egg white omelettes or cottage cheese casserole (daily rate - no more than one or two proteins and half the yolk),
- freshly made dairy pasty cottage cheese or curd pudding,
- viscous, mashed cereals from buckwheat, rice, oat and semolina cooked on the water. A small amount of milk is allowed,
- steam-based cottage cheese casseroles,
- vegetable, steam, boiled or stewed dishes. The recipes are based on carrot, potato, squash diet, with the inclusion of cauliflower inflorescences,
- the first dishes are prepared on a secondary broth (meat or fish), must have a mucous consistency. Oat, rice, pearl barley, or semolina are used,
- dessert consists of a compote of non-acidic mashed fruits, or mousses, jellies and jelly. Instead of sugar, substitutes are added - xylitol or sorbitol. Prepare not too sweet fruit and berry sauces, teas with weak tea leaves and drinks from the broth from any varieties of rose hips.
Features of the diet during an exacerbation of the disease
The purpose of dietary nutrition during an exacerbation of the disease is to minimize irritating factors that have a negative effect on the exocrine secretory organ (pancreas), and decrease its secretory functions.
For the first three days - a hungry diet. Mineral water is allowed. Reception should be in the form of small sips. Supplementation to clinical nutrition is gradual. A therapeutic diet should be saturated with fats and protein, but limit carbohydrates (with a calorie content of just over 2600 calories). Preferred cooking - boiling and steaming.
The diet should include at least 80 grams of protein proteins. Up to 60% of which, animal protein. Reducing salts in the diet will reduce edema in the inflamed gland, reduce the secretion of gastric acid production and slow down the digestive process. The first two weeks, food should not contain salt at all.
Food should be wiped, be warm, divided into small portions (six meals a day). Have a liquid or semi-liquid consistency. After a week, the menu can be expanded and diversified, according to the recommended list.
So that the acute form of the disease does not become chronic, you should adhere to the recommended rules of dietary nutrition throughout the year. Exclude from the menu:
- fried and smoked foods, salty dishes, pickled and canned foods,
- drinks containing alcohol
- animal natural fat, fatty meat (pork, lamb, domestic duck, goose) fat cream and sour cream,
- butter baking,
- Do not overload the stomach.
An example of a menu for a day in the acute phase
After fasting, you can apply the following diet, gradually increasing the amount of food:
- The first breakfast may include liquid oatmeal and a steam omelet made from egg whites, weak tea and biscuits.
- In the second breakfast, you can again include cottage cheese with a low percentage of fat and a milk drink.
- Lunch may consist of rice soup, vegetable stew and boiled meat, mashed potatoes or jelly from apples.
- The dinner menu consists of meat or fish meatballs cooked on water, vegetable puree and a drink from dried fruits.
Features of a diet for a chronic disease
The course of acute pancreatitis, quite often, provokes the development of a chronic form of the disease. Diet in the chronic form of the disease, this is the basis of the treatment of the disease. The calorie level should provide physical activity to patients, diet, provide a laxative effect. In the daily menu should be at least:
- 120 grams of animal protein,
- 80 grams of fat
- up to 340 grams of simple carbohydrates,
- at least two liters of fluid,
- total calorie diet - 2800 K. calories.
Compliance with the rules of a therapeutic diet contributes to an effective increase in therapeutic drug treatment.
Features of dieting with different forms of pancreatitis
Diet is not only a mandatory indication for the treatment of acute attacks of the disease, but also a measure of preventing relapse of the disease. The purpose of this method is to remove the load from the organ, reduce the amount of production of gastric juice and digestive enzymes, as well as reduce their activity. This is necessary to reduce the swelling of the gland, stop the inflammatory, infectious processes, create conditions for healing and regeneration of damaged tissues.
In acute inflammation, the diet is very strict. In the first day of the attack of the disease, the patient is shown hunger. Depending on the severity of the disease, the presence of complications, starvation can last from one to three to four days. Such a measure is necessary for:
- Suspension of the production of gastric, pancreatic secretions.
- Decreased digestive enzyme performance.
- Prevention of the development or reduction of the severity of infectious processes.
With inflammation of the gland, swelling, spasm of the organ and its ducts is observed. For this reason, digestive enzymes cannot get from the pancreas to the intestines, are activated in the gland and begin to digest its walls.
The death of damaged organ tissues, undigested food debris provokes a complication of the disease with various infections. That is why it is necessary to reduce the activity of the production and functioning of pancreatic enzymes, which is mainly achieved through fasting.
The first 2-5 days of acute pancreatitis shows only the use of fluids - up to 2.5 liters. After exiting the hunger strike during OP, the diet gradually expands according to dietary table No. 5 P (I). At the same time, the caloric content of food during the first ten days of the diet should not exceed 800 Kcal. Starting from the tenth day, with a positive trend in treatment, the calorie content of food can be increased to 1000 Kcal.
In the chronic form of the disease, the patient's menu is much wider. It includes cereals, most types of vegetables and berries, meat and fish (not fatty, medium-fatty types), sour milk, inedible cookies, jelly from sweet berries, marmalade, marshmallows and even some types of sweets.
In this case, to prevent the recurrence of pancreatitis, it is necessary to adhere to the following nutritional rules:
- Eat only natural, fresh food.
- Significantly limit the amount of sweet, fatty, and especially sour.
- Food should be fractional: 5-6 times a day in small portions.
- It is desirable that the food is chopped, grated, for better absorption.
- Allowed cooking method: cooking, baking, steaming, stewing.
- Do not eat hot and cold - only warm foods and dishes.
- Do not eat fruits and sweets on an empty stomach.
- It is not recommended to eat fresh bread (better than the second day of freshness or crackers), pastry with cream.
- It is not recommended to use spices (in small quantities you can salt).
- Alcohol, snacks (chips, crackers, corn sticks, etc.) are strictly prohibited.
A healthy diet and maintaining water balance will help to prolong the period of remission for a long time and preserve the health of the pancreas. In this case, diet food is the most effective medicine.
Sample menu for exacerbation of the inflammatory process
In the early days of an acute attack of the disease, starvation is indicated. For this period, the sick person is only allowed to drink non-carbonated mineral water with alkali. It could be:
Drink water should be four to five times a day, 200 ml., While drinking slightly warm up (up to 27 degrees). If the water is carbonated, half an hour or an hour before drinking it should be poured into a glass so that all gases come out of the liquid.
On the third day, drinking can be varied with a weak rosehip broth. Drinking will help maintain water balance, replenish body reserves with necessary trace elements, and remove toxins.
Way out of the hunger strike
The menu for patients with pancreatitis when leaving a hunger strike (2, 3 or 4 days) can be varied with the following products:
- dried white wheat bread (not more than 50 grams per day),
- jelly or blackcurrant fruit drink,
- at the same time, it is supposed to drink up to 2.5 liters of liquid per day (non-carbonated mineral water, jelly, fruit drinks, broth from wild rose).
On the third or fifth day, the diet can be supplemented:
- a decoction of the mucous consistency of rice or oatmeal,
- mashed potatoes (liquid, without butter and milk),
- jelly from blueberries, black currants, strawberries, blueberries,
- grated cereals in the water from buckwheat, rice, oatmeal.
In the next two days, you are allowed to start trying:
- protein omelette
- steam or boiled meat of chicken, rabbit, turkey, crushed by a blender,
- cereal soups cooked in vegetable broth or water,
- mashed vegetables (pumpkin, carrots, zucchini),
- not strong black or green tea, prunes, yogurt.
Starting on the tenth day, subject to successful treatment, the symptoms of the disease subsiding, the menu can be varied with unsalted butter, jelly, baked apples, boiled fish of low-fat varieties or fish steam cutlets, soufflé. Sugar is allowed to begin to be used in very small quantities. However, it is better to take its substitutes.
The diet for acute pancreatitis is strict, so the menu absolutely excludes the following products: fried, smoked, very fatty dishes, mushrooms, canned food, sausage, sausages, lard, egg yolks, fresh bread and butter baked goods, spices, sauce, ice cream, alcohol, soda, radish, onion, garlic, radish, spinach, peas, beans, asparagus, sorrel.
Nutrition after a complete relief of an attack
The patient’s menu for acute pancreatitis for a week should include only approved and safe products for the gastrointestinal tract.
- Early meal: scrambled eggs from 2 proteins per pair, oatmeal, rosehip broth.
- Late meal: jelly berries.
- Lunch time: rice soup, dried bread, steam chicken cutlets with zucchini puree.
- Snack: grated cottage cheese, low-brewed tea.
- Evening: fish souffle with stewed vegetables, currant compote.
- Late evening: cracker with yogurt.
- Early meal: cottage cheese pudding, tea with cracker.
- Late meal: strawberry souffle, rosehip broth.
- Lunch time: vermicelli soup with vegetable broth, crackers, boiled turkey, berry mousse.
- Snack: baked apples, compote.
- Evening: noodles, fish steak, green tea.
- Late evening: cracker, tea.
- Early meal: vegetable pudding.
- Late meal: rice porridge, a piece of chicken.
- Lunch time: buckwheat soup, crackers, rabbit cutlets, jelly.
- Snack: pumpkin porridge.
- Evening: oatmeal, a piece of chicken, black tea.
- Late evening: biscuits with kefir.
- Early meal: rice porridge, currant compote.
- Late meal: steam omelet, chamomile broth.
- Lunch: cream soup of boiled meat, cracker, a piece of boiled rabbit meat, tea.
- Snack: baked apple with cottage cheese, compote.
- Dinner: oatmeal porridge, raspberry souffle, rosehip broth.
- Late dinner: cracker and yogurt.
- Early meal: oatmeal, scrambled eggs, black tea.
- Late meal: pumpkin puree, strawberry compote.
- Lunch time: buckwheat soup, crackers, fish steaks, tea.
- Snack: cottage cheese casserole, dogrose broth.
- Evening: carrot puree with chicken souffle, baked grated apple without peel and core, compote.
- Late evening: one biscuit cookie with tea.
- Early meal: semolina, chamomile broth.
- Late meal: steam omelet, kissel.
- Lunch time: vermicelli soup, cracker, boiled chicken, tea.
- Snack: berry soufflé, compote.
- Dinner: mashed vegetables, turkey steak, kissel.
- Late dinner: cracker with yogurt.
- Early meal: carrot-pumpkin puree, boiled egg white, compote.
- Late meal: cottage cheese souffle, chamomile broth.
- Lunch time: shabby fish soup, crackers, steamed chicken cutlets, tea.
- Snack: baked apple, compote.
- Evening: buckwheat porridge with a steam patty, boiled grated beets, jelly.
- Late evening: cracker with kefir.
Before the transition of the disease to the stage of stable remission, all food should be grated and without spices (not even salt is recommended). Two weeks after the attack, provided there are no symptoms of the disease, you can begin to try fresh apples, peeled and head of cabbage, as well as strawberries, bananas.
Sample menu for sustained remission of pancreatitis
The diet menu for chronic pancreatitis for a week is much more diverse.When the disease transitions to the stage of stable remission, it is allowed to try: medium-fat fish, beef, sweet and slightly sour fresh fruits, sugar, lingering, curd cookies, jelly candies, marshmallows, marshmallows, marmalade, berry jelly, hard cheese, milk, and other products . The amount of such products cannot be overdone.
An example of a menu for pancreatitis for a week is as follows:
Exacerbation of pancreatitis requires rest of the pancreas, which is implied in a restrained diet. For several days, starvation is generally recommended, after which it is allowed to first drink unsweetened tea and mucous broths. Only from the fifth day is it allowed to eat carrot and mashed potatoes. Then, paste, steaks, river fish soufflé, milk, and cottage cheese pudding are gradually introduced into the diet.
The first days after an exacerbation need therapeutic fasting
Without fail, adhering to pancreatitis diet, it is required to include first courses in the menu. It can be non-fried soups, for example, with vermicelli. In addition, it is allowed to eat low-fat sour cream, chicken or beef steamed, as well as hard cheese.
When eating, it is worth monitoring the amount of food eaten and in no case overeat. Also, all food should be ground or cut into small pieces. In addition, the patient should closely monitor his health and after making an accurate diagnosis and finding out the causes of the disease, try to completely eliminate these factors from his life. It is recommended to lead a healthy lifestyle, since neglect in this matter together with the use of alcoholic beverages and unbalanced nutrition leads to the development of this serious and sometimes life-threatening pathology. You need to listen to your body and regularly visit a doctor in order to prevent the disease and identify him at an early stage.
Menu for a week with chronic pancreatitis
The main goal of the diet for pancreatic pancreatitis is to reduce the inflammatory process in the digestive organ. Only properly selected nutrition for pancreatitis can provide the pancreas with comfort and active secretion of digestive juice.
In the early days, many experts recommend that their patients completely refuse food. This method is primarily aimed at minimizing pain and restoring the functions of the pancreas.
Fasting involves the use of the amount of fluid necessary for the body. On the day the patient should drink about two liters of still mineral or boiled water. At the same time, it is necessary to observe the pastel regime during the treatment process. The duration of fasting is about 3-5 days. A more accurate period is set by the attending physician depending on the neglect of the pathology and the severity of the inflammatory process.
To make the right menu, you need to contact a nutritionist for help
In order for the nutrition with pancreatic pancreatitis to be chosen correctly, it is best to seek the help of a dietitian who will do everything based not only on the characteristics of the disease, but also taking into account individual needs and contraindications.
All food with pancreatitis must be prepared exclusively for a couple. It is strictly forbidden to use salt and various spices in the preparation.
Basically, the following foods are included in the weekly menu for pancreatitis:
- For breakfast, it is recommended to use cheese or low-fat cottage cheese, and you can also supplement your menu with tea and one small slice of white bread.
- Lunch can consist of buckwheat or oatmeal, as well as fruit juice and a slice of white bread.
- Lunch includes broth made from lean beef or chicken, boiled potatoes, mashed potatoes, as well as a small piece of meat or fish. Drinking food is allowed with fruit juice.
- Dinner should consist of a pudding or cottage cheese casserole, porridge made from oatmeal and a broth of wild rose.
- Just before bedtime, it is mandatory to drink a glass of kefir, which will greatly enhance the digestive activity.
In the event that a patient is diagnosed with pancreatitis, then it is mandatory that he adhere to a certain diet, but to tell you what you can eat with such a pathology, and that only the attending physician or nutritionist can not.
We swami already figured out which products are allowed, and now let's decide which products are strictly forbidden to include in the menu for pancreatitis. These include:
- fatty and fried foods
- sour juices
- canned food
- smoked meats.
Prohibited foods for pancreatitis
The diet for pancreatic pancreatitis does not at all imply a uniform diet, so when creating the menu, try to include protein in addition to plant foods. It is best to entrust this issue to a professional who can make a varied, balanced and healthy menu out of all the allowed products.
Menu for acute pancreatitis
Proper nutrition is the key to health and helps a person avoid numerous pathologies associated with the digestive system. For this, it is necessary to systematically ensure that all foods used in food are useful and provide the body with all the necessary trace elements, otherwise this can lead to the development of the acute stage of pancreatitis.
Nutrition must be healthy and balanced.
As soon as the patient is diagnosed with an acute stage of pancreatic inflammation, inpatient treatment is recommended. The main component of such therapy is diet. In the first three days, with such a diagnosis, therapeutic fasting is generally prescribed. After this, the patient can gradually return to the diet, which is prescribed to patients with chronic pancreatitis.
Nutrition for pancreatic pancreatitis should be built according to a certain scheme and taking into account the following rules:
- it is imperative to adhere to a fractional meal,
- after fasting, foods should be introduced into the diet gradually,
- it’s better to give preference to cooking, steaming or baking,
- the first dishes are recommended to be prepared on the second or third broth,
- bread must be stale,
- food should not be cold or hot, it should adhere to an average temperature,
- the duration of such a diet should be about two months, but in each individual case, the timing should be agreed with your doctor,
- observe the water regime and consume about two liters of ordinary water per day.
Only adhering to a certain diet for pancreatic pancreatitis and a properly prepared sample menu for each day in conjunction with drugs can get rid of the pathology in a fairly short period of time and prevent the development of serious complications. In no case should you neglect the advice and consume prohibited foods, even in small quantities.
Even with a limited number of products, you can create a varied menu
Creating a menu of proper nutrition for pancreatic pancreatitis is best entrusted to a nutritionist who can make it diverse and balanced. The main menu includes:
- Breakfast - cottage cheese soufflé, boiled fish, rice, oat, semolina or buckwheat porridge, tea, steamed omelet from proteins, boiled tongue or cheese.
- Second breakfast - fermented baked milk, wheat bread, meat souffle made from beef or chicken, cottage cheese.
- Lunch and dinner - soup, meat souffle, mashed carrots, dried fruit compote, steamed meat patties, boiled vermicelli, jelly, vegetable and meat stew, fruit mousse, mashed potatoes or boiled rice.
From the above foods with a diet that are allowed for use with pancreatitis, you can make a fairly diverse menu. In addition, there are currently many books and information on the Internet in order to find recipes for the proper preparation of dishes and ensure completely safe nutrition for the body based on the menu for pancreatic pancreatitis in the acute or chronic stage.
Note! To bake products with inflammation of the pancreas is best in a slow cooker, as in this way it is easier to avoid the appearance of a crust, which is strictly forbidden with such a diet.
A diet for pancreatitis is required without fail regardless of what stage the pathology is at, and to say exactly what you can eat with a disease, and that only a doctor can not after an accurate diagnosis.
Pancreatitis is considered a fairly serious inflammatory disease that requires immediate treatment. In addition to drugs, in order to get rid of the pathology, certain rules in the diet must be observed. The menu for chronic and acute pancreatic pancreatitis should be compiled professionally and best if the diet is developed by a nutritionist about a week in advance. Adhering to all recommendations is required without fail, since even the slightest ingestion of prohibited foods can provoke a relapse. In addition to a balanced and wholesome diet, you should completely abandon all bad habits, and especially from drinking alcohol.