Classical methods of treating gastrointestinal diseases give the best result, if accompanied by the use of herbal remedies. Gastric tea is a traditional and effective means of supporting the normal functioning of the gastrointestinal tract. It alleviates the condition with exacerbation of chronic diseases, prevents relapse. Herbal remedies enrich the body weakened by the disease with the necessary macro- and microelements without extra calories.
The composition and properties of gastric tea
With the proper functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, food naturally moves along all parts of the tract, and for its cleavage, digestion and absorption of enough useful substances, secretions and enzymes. The therapeutic properties and ability to normalize the functionality of the stomach and intestines depend on the qualitative and quantitative composition of herbal tea. The main components of tea for the stomach are presented in the table.
Types of fees and gastric diseases
When choosing medicinal teas, it is necessary to consult a gastroenterologist and take an acid test. Gastritis is recognized as the most common stomach disease. But it is the degree of acidity that determines the type of drug collection. It should contain anti-inflammatory and analgesic herbs, as well as those that have an antibacterial effect, since in 70% of cases the bacterium Helicobacter pylori becomes the cause of gastritis.
The hyperacid form of the disease requires a decrease in the secretory activity of the stomach, protection against the negative effects of hydrochloric acid, and stimulation of the regeneration of the mucous membrane, especially with the erosive type of the disease and peptic ulcer. With hypoacid gastritis, plants stimulating the production of gastric secretions are recommended. This is a type of grass that contains bitterness to irritate the mucous membranes, for example, wormwood, dandelion, nettle.
Monastic stomach tea is forbidden to drink during an exacerbation. In the chronic course of the disease, herbal medicine improves the general condition and reduces the frequency of relapses, up to a complete cure.
Gastric tea according to the monastery prescription (No. 9) is prescribed for gastritis, ulcers, colitis and dysbiosis. It normalizes digestion and acidity, relieves cramps and pain, heals existing ulcers. The composition includes calendula, St. John's wort, marsh cinnamon, horsetail, yarrow, wormwood, peppermint. In addition to herbs that mutually complement and enhance each other's properties, the monastery collection is enriched with flax seeds, which perfectly envelop and protect the mucous membrane, as well as rose hips, rich in vitamin C.
Dr. Seleznev's herbal tea is useful for treating not only the stomach, but also the intestines. It consists of 15 medicinal plants in the right ratio. Thanks to vitamins and microelements contained in all components, the ensemble of herbs provides strengthening of the internal defense mechanisms. Drinking a drink can neutralize the symptoms of gastrointestinal pathologies, relieve inflammation, strengthen and improve the body as a whole. The complex of flavonoids and polyphenols of Helichrysum, St. John's wort, calendula and sage is able to cope with the effects of dysbiosis, restore normal microflora.
Black tea is recommended for serious indigestion. Such a drink should be made moderately strong, from a high-quality large leaf, and drink without sugar (you can bite with honey). If diarrhea is not caused by poisoning, you can just chew for 1 to 2 minutes 1 teaspoon of fresh tea leaves. Strong tea has such properties due to tannin, which is part of the composition and has a powerful antibacterial, anti-inflammatory effect, as well as a large number of tannins.
This tonic drink effectively eliminates indigestion thanks to catechins that eliminate pathogens. In case of diarrhea caused by chemical or drug poisoning, milk should be added to strong freshly brewed green tea. A warm drink heals ulcers, adsorbs harmful substances and stimulates their excretion, regulates the digestive glands.
In gastritis with high acidity, concentrated green tea is taken with small sips during meals.
How to brew and take?
Home-made medicinal gastric herbal tea should be brewed in the same proportion as regular green or black: 1 teaspoon per 200 ml of boiled water at a temperature of 90-95 ° С. It is better to prepare a drink in a ceramic or glass dish. It is not recommended to use metal for these purposes, since an undesirable chemical reaction with the active components of some components may occur. Cooking time averages 15-20 minutes in an open teapot (so that the tea "breathes").
For therapeutic purposes, drink stomach tea from ulcers and gastritis should be warm half an hour before meals 2-3 times a day. The finished drink has a pleasant taste and aroma. A daily portion can be prepared immediately and stored in a thermos. Instructions for use, accompanying pharmacy monastery tea from stomach ulcers, regulates the method of brewing and frequency of use. The average preventive course is 4 weeks, 2-3 cups daily before meals.
Contraindications and unwanted effects
Monastic tea for the stomach should not be used if you are hypersensitive to at least one of the components, pregnant and lactating women, children under 6 years old, or bronchial asthma. Adverse adverse reactions are extremely rare, and most often occur when the proportions are not observed when the components are mixed independently. It should be borne in mind that rosehips are able to increase acidity, prolonged intake of St. John's wort and bird highlander leads to constipation, and chamomile - to thin the blood, which is not useful for ulcers. Excessive yarrow concentration in tea causes heartburn and nausea.
Causes of GI problems
The main factors influencing the occurrence of problems with the intestines and stomach are:
- Systematic overeating,
- Prolonged fasting,
- Improper medication intake, abuse,
- Infectious bowel disease,
- Prolonged depression,
- Impaired circulation of the stomach tissue.
Gastrointestinal tract diseases treated by gastric tea
- Intestinal dyspepsia - incomplete splitting of the incoming food by the stomach due to malnutrition or deficiency of secretory fluid. The result of intestinal dyspepsia can be excessive reproduction of microbes in the intestines (dysbiosis), which causes abdominal pain, bloating and stool disorders. Gastric tea from Siberian herbs with the addition of cinnamon will help with this disease. It can be drunk on an empty stomach before eating - this will relieve pain and improve health. The ivan tea contained in the collection has enveloping properties that also relieve pain,
- Gastritis is an inflammatory process on the inner surface of the walls of the stomach. The disease is extremely difficult to treat with medications, but alternative methods can significantly alleviate the main symptoms: paroxysmal pain in the stomach due to certain types of food, hot food and drink. Sometimes a person with gastritis feels sick and vomits. From these and many other unpleasant symptoms, stomach tea according to the monastery's recipe can help. You can drink it in certain proportions after eating (strong contraindicated!),
- Colitis is a lesion of the mucous membrane of the colon of an inflammatory nature. The disease is accompanied by the following symptoms: stomach ache (seizures are sharp, similar to a stomach ulcer), nausea, sometimes vomiting, but vomiting does not bring relief. Flatulence, indigestion, and loud rumbling in the stomach can relieve green monastery stomach tea. Why is cinnamon tea recommended for colitis? The wormwood included in its composition perfectly kills pathogenic microorganisms,
- Enterocolitis is an inflammation of the mucous membrane of the small intestine that occurs due to various factors. Most often, the disease progresses very quickly, which entails disorders and pain in the intestines. To drink monastery tea for the stomach with enterocolitis, it is necessary to strictly observe the proportions either on an empty stomach, or a few hours after eating,
- Peptic ulcer - the appearance of non-healing wounds (ulcers) of various sizes and depths on the mucous membrane of the duodenum or stomach. Pain in the stomach with an ulcer is provided. With exacerbations of an ulcer, patients usually feel sick and vomit. If there is no adequate therapy, exacerbations are possible: the stomach hurts very much, bleeding occurs. Green stomach tea will help relieve the main symptoms of an ulcer, it is recommended to drink it in courses for prevention. The ivan tea contained in the collection has a powerful anti-inflammatory effect, healing ulcers. After 1-2 courses of taking the drink, the prolonged pain characteristic of the ulcer disappears without a trace.
Positive effects of Siberian tea for the stomach
Monastic tea is a collection of herbs that are good for the stomach. Why is it useful to drink with diseases of the gastrointestinal tract?
This collection will help restore health even after an ulcer thanks to the vitamins, amino acids, minerals and special tannins found in green herbs. The Siberian green harvest is able to restore the mucous membranes of the stomach and intestines after serious diseases, improve metabolic processes and intestinal motility in the body, thereby providing great health benefits.
It is also recommended to drink with cinnamon after prolonged treatment with medicines and during remissions.
In order to understand why monastery tea is so popular, you need to know its composition. All the green herbs that make up tea for the stomach, the monks advised to collect on the night of Ivan Kupala.
If after a person drank a weak tea decoction, he feels nauseous or tears, then there is an individual intolerance and the Siberian collection must be canceled to maintain health.
Here is a list of green medicinal herbs that make up the monastery collection:
- Calendula ("marigolds") - a bactericidal effect, an improvement in appetite, prevents the increase of intoxication
- Fennel is an excellent regulator of the stomach. Fennel is part of green stomach tea as a good sedative,
- Rosehip berries are a natural storehouse of vitamins and minerals useful for health. Regulates the digestive tract,
- Mushroom caterpillar is included in the collection due to its wound healing properties,
- St. John's wort calms, restores appetite and regulates the digestive function of the stomach. It also has the property of restoring the mucosal epithelium,
- Peppermint will help regulate the production of bile and the digestive tract due to the menthol and essential oils contained in it. It will bring relief if the patient is sick or vomits, mint leaves can be chewed after bouts of nausea,
- Wormwood perfectly catches your appetite, kills harmful microbes. The use of this herb is contraindicated during pregnancy and for people with central nervous system disorders,
- Horsetail - a mild diuretic, effectively heals ulcers and wounds, treats tumors and intestinal disorders,
- Chamomile relieves pain and gastrointestinal upset, contributes to the normal production of gastric secretions,
- Yarrow constricts blood vessels and increases appetite. Yarrow broth can be drunk with intestinal bleeding,
- Plantain - weakens and anesthetizes. It helps well with peptic ulcer: if the patient is sick and vomits, plantain stops vomiting and afterwards promotes the healing of ulcers,
- Ivan tea is a weed with excellent enveloping and anti-inflammatory action. Ivan tea will perfectly support the health of people with gastrointestinal diseases, especially gastritis. It soothes and reduces depression of nervous people. Ivan tea in its composition contains a lot of vitamin C and other useful trace elements that strengthen the immune system,
- Elecampane has anti-inflammatory and diuretic effects,
- Cinnamon is a spice with excellent antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties. The cinnamon contained in the monastery's gastric tea kills pathogenic bacteria in the cavity of the stomach and duodenum. Cinnamon is also a pleasant flavor and an excellent assistant in the digestion of heavy foods. Gastroenterologists advise patients with increased gas, diarrhea, and nausea to add cinnamon to their food.
The herbs included in the collection will give to the maximum all their healing properties only when the tea has been properly brewed in compliance with the dosage.
Making 1 cup of tea:
• Pour into a dish 1 teaspoon of monastic gastric collection,
• Pour boiling water (200-250 ml),
• Insist for 10-15 minutes without closing the lid,
• If necessary, strain and drink. You can add sugar or lemon juice.
Brewing a drink is recommended immediately before drinking, but it is acceptable to make tea immediately for the whole day (2-4 servings). It can not be heated (especially in a microwave oven) - this way all useful substances will evaporate from the broth.
Usually, for the treatment of gastrointestinal diseases, it takes 2-3 weeks to take a decoction. If the disease has progressed to a chronic stage, several tea courses may be needed. Between them, you need to take a break in 1-2 weeks.
This fee can be purchased at any of the many online stores with delivery either by courier to your home or to the nearest post office. You can’t find it in pharmacies.
Before using this tool, consult your doctor! Monastic tea during pregnancy and lactation is contraindicated!
The composition of gastric monastery tea
The composition of tea according to the monastery recipe includes only those herbs that have a positive effect on the human body. These herbs contain vitamins and biologically active substances that help improve the general condition of the human body, and some even have a rejuvenating effect.
The monastery collection of medicinal tea for the stomach includes in its composition of herbs:
- Crushed flax grain
- Medicinal chamomile flowers,
- Dried rose hips,
- St. John's wort
- Mushroom caterpillar,
- Horsetail grass.
You should know what is included in the composition of gastric tea that you consume in order to avoid an allergic reaction (if you suffer from intolerance to any component).
Gastric tea: true or divorce
Monastic tea today is one of the most popular and advertised products, around which there is a lot of controversy. To understand whether this tea is worth the money and attention, you need to properly study all the available information about the tea, read the reviews of customers who have already tried this product on themselves.
You can believe in traditional medicine or not, but it is difficult to argue with the facts: herbs can really have a therapeutic effect, many pharmacy drugs are created specifically on the basis of medicinal herbal preparations.
No one can guarantee the ultimate cure for ailments only with medicinal tea.Nevertheless, monastic tea undoubtedly plays an important role in the prevention of many serious diseases and strengthening immunity.
The beneficial properties of gastric tea
Gastric tea is an excellent remedy for any indigestion. It has a strong anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect. Monastic tea is an ideal collection of herbs that perfectly complement each other, providing a comprehensive effect.
What is useful gastric collection:
- Instantly relieves heartburn
- Relieves stomach cramps
- It treats constipation and normalizes stool,
- Relieves flatulence and bloating,
- Struggles with some parasites.
If you are tormented by stomach problems, abdominal pains have already become part of life, and problems with emptying do not allow you to live fully, help your digestive system! You can buy gastric tea in online stores and pharmacies, but we recommend buying it here. Only on this site does the supplier guarantee that the tea is genuine (not fake) and the price is without overpayments.
E. Malysheva about gastric monastery tea
In one of the episodes of the popular TV show “Live Healthy”, the host Elena Malysheva shared her opinion about the monastery tea and told why they drink stomach tea.
Malysheva admitted that in her issues she rarely touches on the topic of traditional medicine and herbal medicine. However, for the monastery tea, I decided to make an exception. She is confident in her recall that this herbal collection can really help get rid of many diseases, increase the tone of all organs and systems of the body, but warned of possible fakes. Before you buy stomach tea in an online store, you should carefully study the seller’s website so as not to become a victim of scammers. Buy this product only from authorized representatives.
The price of gastric tea
Monastic tea is most often sold in packs of 100 g. For residents of the Russian Federation, prices range from 350 r to 1000 r, depending on the manufacturer and type of tea. Contact your supplier to find out how much gastric tea delivery costs in your city.
If you are offered tea, the cost of which greatly exceeds 1000 rubles, most likely you are dealing with scammers. There is no point in overpaying, you can order genuine monastery tea at the best price from trusted suppliers.
Where to buy gastric tea
It is very easy! You can order monastery gastric tea in the official online stores of the manufacturer, as well as in some pharmacy kiosks. For residents of the Russian Federation, Ukraine and Kazakhstan, it is possible to order tea cash on delivery, i.e. pay for the goods upon receipt. Delivery is carried out by Russian Post or by courier (for residents of the Russian Federation), by post of Belarus (in Belarus) and the company New Post (for Ukrainians).
Monastery tea distributors claim that this product is not sold in pharmacies, but this is not entirely true. Of course, it is extremely difficult to buy it, but only because it is quickly sold out, and it is supplied in small quantities. To find the addresses of pharmacy stalls where you can buy this tea, you can use the search engines that specialize in pharmacy assortments. Their main ones are:
Once on the site, first select the desired region, and then search for "Gastric monastery tea." If nothing is found, try to simplify the request a little, for example, write “monastery tea”.
Searching through global search engines makes no sense, because there you will find only advertised offers from well-developed online stores.
You can still call the information desk or visit several nearby pharmacies yourself, but the easiest way, of course, is to order through online stores. The cost will be lower and you won’t have to go anywhere.
How to take stomach tea
Monastic tea for the stomach is very simple to brew. Doctors recommend using purified bottled water, heated to a temperature of 95 degrees.
One tablespoon of the collection should be filled with 200 ml of boiling water in enameled or porcelain dishes (kettle) and let it brew for 20-30 minutes. Take about a third of a glass daily. To improve the result, it is recommended to drink such tea 3 times a day. Before drinking, be sure to strain the tea with a special strainer or sterile gauze.
It is undesirable to warm the tea, enough room temperature. You can make concentrated tea leaves to dilute it with boiling water. It is not recommended to take monastery tea during pregnancy and lactation, since no tests have been conducted with such patients. For the same reason, children under 14 years old should not use it.
Carefully read the instructions, which describe in detail the necessary dosage, course of treatment, and contraindications to determine how long the treatment will last for certain diseases. Tea will bring maximum benefits only if you take it correctly.
What is gastric tea?
It is important to understand what gastric tea is, it is often taken to restore the work of the stomach, pancreas, intestines.
The collection is able to remove symptoms, cure many diseases:
- Ulcer. Reception of tea course during the treatment period, to continue to take a drink is also worth it after therapy for prevention.
- Gastritis. Tea is able to suppress the inflammatory process of the walls of the stomach.
- Inflammation of the large intestine. By destroying pathogenic bacteria, tea restores the digestive tract.
- Pancreatitis. Thanks to the use of tea, the pancreas is stabilized, its secretory function begins to work normally.
Among the most important functions that a healing drink created according to a specific recipe performs, it is worth highlighting the following:
- fight against inflammation,
- healing of cracks, ulcers,
- stop minor bleeding,
- fight against pathogenic microorganisms,
- restoration of intestinal microflora,
- increased peristalsis,
- normalization of the secretion of the digestive tract,
- elimination of nausea, vomiting,
- improved metabolism
- fight against heartburn, bad taste in the mouth,
- strengthening the body's immune capabilities.
Most often, consumers prefer Monastyrsky tea. Its unique composition is able to have a beneficial effect not only on intestinal motility, but also on digestion processes in general. The online forum contains more than one review of satisfied customers who have experienced significant improvements after using the gifts of nature. But you can buy a real monastery fee only on the official website. This purchase will be evidence that bought exclusively natural high-quality product.
The healing features are laid down in the components from which gastric tea is made:
- Calendula - fights gastritis of any acidity, eliminates constipation, ulcers. It has an antibacterial effect, overcomes intoxication.
- Flax seed - component anti-inflammatory, painkiller. It is able to protect the gastric mucosa from the negative effects of various factors.
- St. John's wort - Starts the normal work of the intestines, restores the gastric mucosa, normalizes high acidity.
- Dogrose - beneficial effect on the gall bladder, liver, has anti-inflammatory effect.
- Peppermint - a component that acts as an anesthetic for poisoning, colitis, bloating, indigestion. In humans, appetite improves, bile is properly produced, and the digestive tract restore their enzymatic ability.
- Sagebrush relieves pain, acts as a restorative, antiparasitic component, enhances intestinal motility.
- Yarrow perfectly fights parasites, flatulence, increases the secretory function of the digestive tract. Available in Evalar BIO tea.
Features of choice
In order for the gastrointestinal tract to function properly, optimal promotion of a lump of food in all departments and organs of this system is required. The selection of medicinal herbs that make up the tea should occur depending on the existing malfunctions of the organs. When a person is faced with the problem of gastritis, the secretion of gastric juice undergoes quantitative changes.
So, with increased acidity, you need gastric, optimally selected tea, which will have anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects. Reduced secretion requires the use of tea with an irritating effect, which will increase the secretion of gastric juice.
With a disease such as pancreatitis, you need to take tea, the composition of which is based on herbs that have a regenerating, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, enveloping effect.
It is important that the herbal remedy for pancreatic disease is not bitter, sour or sweet in taste, because in this case it can lead to an exacerbation of the disease.
Gastric herbal tea: types and characteristics
Increasingly, patients with gastrointestinal disorders give preference to alternative methods of treating problems.
Tea is quite popular today from the collection of herbs and useful substances, which has an optimally selected chemical composition:
- Essential oils.
- Organic acids.
This drink has anti-inflammatory, choleretic, antispasmodic effect. It improves digestion, increases appetite, helps in the fight against ulcerative manifestations, colitis, gastritis.
Either therapist or phytotherapist will help you choose the right version of the finished tea. In pharmacy sales points there are options for various phyto-collections. The herbs in the composition are calculated in strict proportions. Ready gastric herbal tea contains instructions that are important to follow without deviations.
Gastrointestinal tea Evalar
An upset, digestive system disease can really be eliminated by the gastrointestinal Evalar tea. The components included in the composition are grown on plantations in the foothills of Altai.
With its regular use, you can get such improvements:
- stabilize digestion,
- normalize the functioning of the digestive tract,
- reduce pain cramps
- eliminate bloating, flatulence,
- reduce the risk of inflammatory processes.
The composition includes 200 ml of black tea, 600 ml of chamomile flowers, 400 ml of dill, 300 ml of yarrow and mint, flavoring. To prepare a drink, pour a bag of boiling water and leave for 5-10 minutes.
Phytotea No. 5 "In case of gastrointestinal diseases"
The best option when you want to improve metabolic processes, strengthen the digestive tract, stimulate intestinal motility, eliminate constipation, cleanse the body of toxins. Among other things, gastric natural herbal tea No. 5 is a prebiotic that restores normal intestinal microflora. In complex therapy is used to heal erosions, ulcers. Minimizes the development of infectious and inflammatory ailments of the digestive system, helminth infections.
Gastric herbal tea with anti-inflammatory complex
The collection includes calendula, dogrose, chamomile, dandelion, mint, plantain, succession, yarrow. This combination of plants has an antispasmodic, choleretic, healing, hemostatic, astringent effect on the digestive organs. The drink is used to improve the absorption of food, relieve spasms, increase the body's defenses. Diuretic. Before use, consult your doctor.
Gastric tea: reviews and recipes for making a drink
The drink is easy to make at home. Components for it are sold in pharmacies. But it is important to know that such tea has various reviews regarding its use. This is explained by the fact that with an increase in the components, the risk of developing allergic manifestations of side effects increases.
Basically, these drinks are taken for a long time, a single use does not bring results. The therapeutic effect, although it does not develop as rapidly as we would like, but remains for a long time.
Gastric Tea Recipes
The composition of the folk remedy will change depending on the problem. The correct combination of components can not only alleviate the patient's condition, but also lead him to a complete recovery. It should be noted that patients who had a chance to drink stomach tea leave reviews about drinks, which are mostly positive.
- Anise tea to normalize the functions of the digestive tract
For 200 ml of boiling water, 5 g of anise seeds will be required. The plant is filled with water in a thermos, insisted for 3 hours, filtered. It is taken before meals in 100 ml.
- Tea for pain in the stomach
You can eliminate spasm and pain by mixing St. John's wort, licorice root, chamomile, flax seed, so that in general 1 tbsp. l composition. These herbs are poured with 200 ml of boiling water, after which they stand in a water bath for 5 minutes. Cool, filter. 1 glass is taken at lunchtime and in the evening.
- Gastric tea with hyperacid gastritis
In equal quantities, you need to mix licorice root, peppermint, calamus root, lime blossom, flax seeds, fennel. Pour 1 tbsp into 15 g of the mixture. warm water, cover and let stand for 2 hours. Then boil and cool. Take after meals.
- Anise tea for gastritis against the background of nervous disorders
1 tsp aniseed seeds is poured 1 tbsp. boiling water, infused for 10 minutes, filtered. Take 2-3 times a day for 1 cup.
- Gastric tea with hypoacid gastritis
The roots of calamus, peppermint leaves, licorice roots, fennel and flax seeds, linden flowers are mixed in equal proportions. A glass of warm water is added to 15 g of the mixture, mixed, covered with a lid, left for 2 hours, then brought to a boil and left to cool. Filter and take after meals.
- Tea for pancreatitis
For the treatment of the disease, leaves of coltsfoot, the root of elecampane will be required. The components are mixed in equal amounts. 1 tsp the composition is filled with 200 ml of boiling water, infused. It is taken 3 times a day before meals for 3 months.
According to the advice of doctors, as well as considering what reviews they leave about gastric tea, patients, treatment with these drinks should be carried out for a long time. The first improvements are visible after 1 month of admission.
Homeopaths advise drinking tea, combining it with medicines. You can not boil or cook at home, boil or heat, as it loses its useful properties. Experts do not recommend the use of any teas without consultation.
How to brew?
To make the drink tasty and preserve its medicinal properties when brewing, the following must be observed:
- Take one teaspoon of the collection and pour 200 milliliters of boiling water (a full glass). Let it brew - 15 minutes is enough.
- Do not cover, herbs need access to oxygen for proper brewing.
- You can brew tea in any container: in a cup, in a Turk for coffee or a thermos. In a cup, the monastery gathering is brewed like ordinary tea: just pour boiling water over it and wait until it is infused.
- In a Turk or ladle, tea is brewed like coffee. To do this, fill the collection with cold water, gradually bring to a boil, then remove from heat and cool. Pour boiling water over the herbs.
- If you need to brew a collection several times, then you can use a thermos. We place the required number of herbs in a thermos, pour boiling water in the desired proportion, cover lightly and let it brew. Then the thermos can be closed and the drink will remain warm for a long time.
For 1 tsp need 1 cup boiling water. After 30 minutes, the tea is ready.Before use, it is recommended to warm the drink. For the best effect, you should undergo a full course of treatment - 2-4 weeks. The duration of the course is determined by the stage of the disease and the severity of the symptoms.
With proper brewing, the monastery gathering is very fragrant, fragrant and it is a pleasure to drink it. But you need to use it, observing the dosage and the time between doses. Only in this case will the maximum therapeutic result be achieved and you will avoid unpleasant side effects.
How many times a day do you need to drink monastery tea? For treatment or prevention, tea should be drunk daily, 3-4 cups a day.
In order to save money, after you brewed a drink once, it is recommended to pour boiling water over the collection again. Moreover, the concentration of useful components will be no less than the first time, as when brewing Chinese tea. You can make tea in the morning for the whole day. But distribute the entire volume into 3-4 identical parts.
In no case should you "cure" several diseases at once, mixing the compositions of different fees.
Also, you do not need to add other herbs to tea. The tea recipe is balanced - do not spoil them with different additives. For taste, as in regular black or green tea, you can add sugar or honey. Lemon is better to exclude.
Before or after a meal? There is a little secret: if the organ is above the waist, it is better to drink monastery tea after or during meals, if lower, then before eating. For example, monastery tea for osteochondrosis or hypertension is taken after a meal. Fees for diabetes, alcoholism or parasites, it is better to drink immediately before meals. This is a recommendation, not a strict admission rule.
1 full tablespoon of the prepared collection must be brewed 200 ml. boiling water, leave for some time in a carefully prepared steam bath, in order to bring to a boiling state, boil for 10-15 minutes.
After final cooling, carefully strain, drink 200-250 ml. and do three to four sets a day. Sick people suffering from gastritis with very low acidity will have tea for their stomach that includes 2 teaspoons of mountain ash, namely its flowers, 1 teaspoon of calamus. This collection is poured with 200 milliliters of boiling water, let it brew for 1 hour.
Then boil on very low heat for half an hour, coddle and drink 0.5 cups half an hour before eating, do 3 sets a day. For those patients who have very low acidity, doctors recommend teas that are beneficial for the stomach, which contain 1 part of elecampane root, 2 parts of dandelion root, 2 parts of oregano, 3 parts of yarrow.
Take 1 full tablespoon of the collection and carefully brew a glass of boiling water, insist for half an hour, consume 1/3 of a faceted glass.
The monastic recipe for stomach tea was invented by monks by selecting various herbs and proportions. It turned out a real miracle cure, which cured many ailments.
Let us turn to a proven folk remedy and help our stomach get rid of all diseases!
Buying tea is not difficult, it is important to prepare it correctly so that it brings maximum benefit. It is important to adhere to the correct proportions and recommendations.
- For one serving of the drink, 1 teaspoon of the healing collection is taken.
- Brew the drink in porcelain or ceramic dishes.
- Herbs are poured with 250 ml of boiling water.
- Dishes are not covered, but simply left to infuse for 10 minutes.
- At the end, the broth is filtered and consumed warm.
Benefit and harm
Herbal collection has a very strong effect on the gastrointestinal tract and is a wonderful tool that helps get rid of gastritis, ulcers and other diseases caused by infections and poisoning. Thanks to its completely natural composition, gastric tea has excellent properties and has only a positive effect on the body. It serves as an excellent tool that eliminates the foci of diseases of the stomach.
10 components that are part of the drink have a wide impact on improving the condition of the body. Therapy can completely get rid of such diseases, moreover, after applying tea, you can notice improvements in other areas of your health. The tone of the body will increase, and you can overcome the disease with a minimum of effort.
It is easy enough to explain the fact of recovery through gastric collection. After all, when taking tea, the body receives substances that affect the entire human body. Therefore, the body begins to deal with problems in a universal way. It is presented not by ordinary tea from the rarest herbs endowed with healing power and the benefits of the drink are proven in many cases, after numerous studies. After several applications of the disease, the gastrointestinal tract can easily leave the body and most importantly - do it quickly.
Where can one buy?
This tea can be bought here.
Yana, 28 years old: “When I was a student, I ate, anyhow, often even ate once at night. The result is gastritis, then erosion and an ulcer. To the doctors, of course, did not go. A year ago, unbearable pain began to torment, the attacks practically did not stop. The gastroenterologist recommended me Monastic Gastric Tea. On the second day, I felt that the pain had almost stopped. I saturate three courses and completely cured! ”
Anatoly, 44 years old: “I have found pancreatitis and gastritis. My frequent business trips led to this. As a result, I got to the hospital. After treatment, it became easier, but over time, seizures began again. An experienced nurse advised me to drink this broth. I drank a delicious drink and realized that it was getting easier for me. The disease receded, there were no attacks for more than two years! ”
Sergey (Kaluga) : “Always had a too sensitive stomach. I had to carefully select the menu. and still I was tormented by pain, heartburn and flatulence. I didn’t think that in my old age I could cure my stomach. there are no more problems and discomforts. went to the doctor to see the effect. after the examination, the doctor said that my stomach was younger than myself. ”
What is Gastric tea?
The drink is made according to the recipe of the well-known Monastic tea. The list of special natural ingredients was known only to ancient monks. The recipe was passed on from generation to generation, improving and improving its healing properties. Today, the secret of the miraculous drink is known to us.
Gastric tea is recommended for all gastrointestinal diseases: chronic gastritis, gastric and duodenal ulcers, colitis, bacterial and fungal intestinal infections, poisoning, stool problems, enzymatic insufficiency, flatulence, intestinal dysbiosis.
The drink is thoroughly tested for effectiveness and safety. The results of the study are so amazing that the most qualified doctors trust the product. Tea has several advantages over drugs of a similar orientation.
Benefits of Gastric Tea
- The composition includes exclusively natural ingredients, which guarantees the safety of the product.
- At the end of the course, there are no health problems or side effects. For example, synthetic tablets can negatively affect the intestinal microflora and the work of other organs.
- To prepare the collection, herbs collected in ecologically clean areas are selected. Components are processed using special technology.
- The product has been approved by doctors.
- The drink has an aroma and a pleasant taste.
- The manufacturer received all the necessary certificates issued based on the results of clinical trials.
What to expect from Gastric tea?
- Any pain subsides instantly after drinking a cup of drink.
- In the shortest possible time, heartburn, belching and other discomfort go away.
- The work of all organs of the digestive tract improves. Appetite returns to normal, digestion and the production of gastric juice normalize.
- The product has anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, choleretic and mild laxative effect.
- The secretion of gastric and intestinal enzymes is normalized.
- The regeneration of the gastric mucosa is accelerated. Fast healing of ulcers and gastritis is observed.
- Improved food absorption is noted. Metabolism is accelerated, which contributes to better absorption of nutrients.
Composition of Gastric Tea
- Calendula is aimed at treating gastritis, stomach and duodenal ulcers, constipation.
- Flax seeds will help relieve pain. The protection for the mucous membrane is established due to the enveloping and anti-inflammatory effect.
- Rose hips fight inflammation. The production of bile is normalized. The component acts as a generous source of nutrients and vitamins. The gastrointestinal tract is functioning normally.
- St. John's wort is responsible for the normalization of gastric secretion. Appetite improves, acidity normalizes. Ulcers heal. The intestines are functioning normally.
- Mushroom caterpillar will take care of the gastric mucosa. The ingredient will stop inflammation, relieve pain and cramping.
- Peppermint has a powerful analgesic effect. Gastric secretion increases, appetite returns. The processes of fermentation and decay are stopped. A great helper for nausea, vomiting and upset stools.
- Wormwood has a firming effect on the stomach. Parasites are destroyed, intestinal motility increases, digestion improves, and spasm of the colon is eliminated.
- Horsetail helps to heal wounds quickly. The disappearance of tumors, the elimination of intestinal disorders.
- Yarrow flowers tone, stimulate the production of gastric juice and bile. The fight against parasites and flatulence.