Bloating or flatulence otherwise occurs as a result of an accumulation of gases in the intestines due to digestive disorders. Its characteristic features are: fermentation processes and an increase in the abdomen due to swollen intestines. This condition is accompanied by discomfort, and often abdominal pain.
The problem can be caused by many reasons: stressful situations, gastrointestinal diseases, nutrition, including foods that cause fermentation processes and individual intolerance to certain types of food. In particular, there are frequent cases when it comes to eating kefir and other fermented milk products.
Kefir is the undisputed leader among sour-milk drinks. Daily use is considered one of the reference requirements for the diet of people who adhere to the rules of a healthy lifestyle, and in some hospitals and sanatorium-resort establishments this product is necessarily introduced into the weekly menu.
Kefir is obtained using the technology of mixed fermentation from milk, into which a special yeast (fungus) is added. Due to the life of microflora, the drink contains a small amount of gas, has a slightly nipping taste. The composition includes:
- lactic acid bacteria
- vitamins (groups B, K, A, etc.),
- trace elements (calcium, sodium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron),
- lactic acid,
- ethanol, a small amount of carbon dioxide,
- acetic acid bacteria.
Kefir is well absorbed by the body and does not overload the digestive tract like whole milk. Regular use improves the condition of the skin, intestines, nervous system, therefore, the drink is widely used as a therapeutic and prophylactic and just a tasty and healthy food.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Sour-milk drinks, in particular kefir, are considered very useful, but one should take into account not only the generally accepted favorable opinion, but also probable "pitfalls". To understand whether this product eliminates increased gas formation and bloating, it is necessary to understand how its use affects the functions of the digestive system and the state of the digestive tract.
How does kefir affect digestion?
Two variants of fermentation processes occur simultaneously in a drink:
This allows you to enrich the composition with vitamins and other components that favorably affect the functions of the digestive tract. Due to the stability of microflora contained in kefir, to the enzymes of the stomach, it is possible to restore the balance of bacteria with dysbiosis. Some elements, in particular organic acids, have the properties of antibiotics, which allows you to fight against pathogenic agents in the intestine. When ingested, kefir enhances peristalsis, promotes the healing of ulcers and erosion on the surface of the mucous membrane.
Can I drink kefir with bloating?
Since the use of this fermented milk drink is recommended for a number of gastrointestinal diseases, there is no direct ban on the introduction of the menu. Both adults and children who are already able to eat on their own can drink kefir. It favorably affects the functions of the digestive system and, with regular ingestion, improves the condition of the intestine.
However, it should be understood that kefir does not have sorbing properties - that is, it is not able to absorb and remove excess gases from the body. It does not cause rapid improvement and, in general, is not a medicine - therefore, with it, with severe discomfort due to bloating, you should use special anti-flatulence agents.
How to use kefir with flatulence?
To improve your well-being and avoid adverse effects, you must:
- Choose a product with a normal shelf life.
- Drinking kefir is not too cold, as this can increase smooth muscle spasm and pain during flatulence.
- Drink it separately from food or other liquids (such as water or tea).
- Properly store an open container (in the refrigerator).
It should be understood that bloating does not disappear immediately from kefir - the effectiveness of the drink depends on the situation faced by the patient. So, with constipation, sometimes one or two servings during the day is enough to accumulate gases along with feces. But with dysbiosis or motor impairment associated with serious illnesses, the product is drunk for several weeks, and additional medicines may be required.
Can fermented milk products provoke gas formation?
Some people have an atypical reaction to the use of a fermented milk drink - an increase in flatulence and, accordingly, pain. This may be due to factors such as:
- there is a lack of lactase enzyme, which is responsible for the digestion of milk sugar,
- the patient is allergic to yeast or other components of the drink,
- after kefir, peristalsis intensifies, which with spasmodic smooth muscles does not allow the gas to be completely removed and leads to an increase in pain,
- the patient is accustomed to consume baking with a fermented milk product, which increases flatulence.
If the stomach is swollen from kefir, you need to stop using it until the cause of discomfort is clarified.
Flatulence needs to be treated depending on what caused it. A drink such as kefir may be banned for bloating in the following cases:
- Lactase deficiency. This is a deficiency of the enzyme that breaks down milk sugar. It occurs in both children and adults, can be primary (genetically determined) or develops in diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Allergy - to milk protein or kefir yeast. It is characterized by nausea, vomiting, upset stool and bloating, often intense pain, skin rash.
- The period of vivid manifestations of acute food intoxication. If the stomach begins to swell, you should not load the body with anything that contains milk protein: the weakened intestine is not able to digest it. But during the recovery period, kefir is allowed to be administered.
- With acute diarrhea. Sour-milk drinks are products that cause increased peristalsis, so they can provoke an additional loss of fluid.
If you doubt whether you can tolerate kefir well, it is better to consult a doctor with a drink. However, in most cases, this product is useful and can be introduced into a daily diet.
If there are no contraindications and individual tolerance of dairy products is satisfactory, drink kefir daily without seizing anything. Additionally, you can follow several rules:
- enough to rest and sleep,
- maintain physical activity through gymnastics, sports, hiking,
- when bloating, do a gentle massage of the abdomen,
- drink at least 2 liters of water per day,
- with a tendency to constipation, which is accompanied by flatulence, eat fiber foods (whole grain bread, flaxseed, fruits and vegetables).
If bloating often bothers, accompanied by pain, you need to think about finding the primary cause of its development (for example, the inflammatory process from the digestive tract). You should consult a doctor for examination and appointment of therapy.
The mechanism and symptoms of gas formation in the intestine
The digestive system is a complex process during which chemical reactions occur. The result is the processing and assimilation of nutrients from food and the removal of undigested residues. The evolution of gases is a natural consequence of the chemical process, and digestion is no exception.
If the gastrointestinal tract functions as expected, gases are released, but do not cause discomfort. Discomfort occurs when there are digestive problems.
Flatulence is accompanied by several more symptoms:
- hiccups and belching with an unpleasant odor,
- sounds from the stomach
- acute cramping pain, which decreases after the release of gases,
- bursting of the abdominal cavity,
- very hard stomach
- lack of appetite,
- a feeling of heaviness in the stomach
- unsuccessful attempts to defecate.
In some people, with bloating, severe headaches begin, mood swings are observed.
Kefir with bloating: benefits and harms
As you know, many causes are capable of causing flatulence, among which are:
- Wrong diet
- Eating occurs irregularly, with large interruptions,
- The food enters the body in too large portions at a time,
- In the digestive tract revealed a malfunction,
- Low physical activity
- The person is under stress.
To eliminate discomfort in the digestive tract, fermented milk products, especially kefir, are often used. They contain lactobacilli and bifidobacteria, as well as lactic acid, which promotes the breakdown of casein protein. The use of kefir also lies in its composition, which contains a large number of microelements, including calcium, amino acids, vitamins A, B, D, etc. Thanks to this, the fermented milk product serves as an effective treatment for dysbiosis and various food intoxications.
It is extremely useful to drink a glass of this product 2 hours before bedtime. It relaxes the smooth muscles of the intestines, relieving cramping and irritation. Kefir bacteria actively fight putrefactive processes in the large intestine. Self-cleaning and emptying take place naturally, without causing unpleasant sensations. A person sleeps better and feels fresher after waking up. Typically, the preventive course lasts about a week, although you can drink a dairy product longer.
But the use of kefir can cause not only benefits, but also harm. With excessive secretion of hydrochloric acid, you should not drink it, since it will further increase the acid reaction. For this reason, patients with an ulcer should drink only a small amount of kefir. When symptoms of an exacerbation of the disease appear, the use of the drink should be stopped.
Like any fermentation product, kefir contains a certain amount of alcohol. The longer it costs, the longer the souring takes, respectively, the concentration of alcohol rises. Taking such a drink can be harmful to patients who have problems with the stomach, liver, and pancreas.
Buzzes after kefir: reasons
If after eating kefir, a feeling of fullness in the abdomen appears, there may be several reasons for this:
- The lactic acid present in the drink irritates the gastrointestinal mucosa. If there are problems with the digestive organs (ulceration, erosion, etc.), a feeling of bloating will be a direct consequence,
- Heal can with individual intolerance to lactobacilli or lactose,
- When kefir is washed down with bakery products and other carbohydrate-containing products, as well as legumes, a fermentation reaction occurs and, as a result, strong gas formation,
- The body does not perceive kefir leaven,
- The product turned out to be stale and provoked a stagnation in the intestine, causing the opposite effect.
What to do if hemp after kefir?
According to nutritionists, in the absence of contraindications, you should not completely abandon kefir. This is a very important and useful product, which is almost impossible to do without. You need to review your diet and follow the following rules:
- Perhaps indigestion is caused by too much fat content in the drink. Choose a package that shows a maximum of 1%. Low-fat kefir is not so tasty, but it retains all the beneficial properties,
- You need to eat fractional servings, at least five times a day. In this case, you should drink kefir either an hour before eating or 40 to 50 minutes after eating,
- Exclude fatty and fried foods from the diet, give preference to boiled and stewed foods. Kefir goes especially well with stewed vegetables,
- Do not drink cold kefir - it should be at room temperature or slightly warmed up. A cold drink can cause intestinal irritation,
- If flatulence symptoms cause severe discomfort, you can take absorbents (for example, activated charcoal).
The use of kefir
The causes of an unpleasant symptom can be poor nutrition, diseases of the digestive organs, stressful situations and lack of physical activity.
To eliminate increased gas formation and bloating, nutritionists are advised to take dairy products.
Its benefit lies in the fact that the composition of the drink includes beneficial lactobacilli and bifidobacteria. The basis is also lactic acid. Thanks to it, it is possible to break down casein, to establish the digestibility of calcium, iron and vitamin D.
It instantly eliminates the symptoms of dysbiosis, facilitates the digestion process and removes all harmful substances from the body, thereby halting the growth of harmful bacterial agents.
Often, doctors prescribe kefir a few days after food poisoning.
It is necessary to use the product before a night's rest for two hours. It is enough to drink one glass for seven days, and the patient will see a significant improvement.
Causes of bloating from sour-milk products
Some patients after kefir feel bloating.
Increased gas formation can cause several reasons:
- The composition of kefir includes lactic acid. It can irritate the damaged mucous membrane, thereby causing bloating.
- In dairy products there are lactobacilli. On the one hand, they bring great benefits to the body, but with intolerance to the components they cause side reactions.
- With the wrong combination of food, flatulence can occur. Dairy products should not be mixed with other foods. An exception is fruit and cereal crops. It is strictly forbidden to drink kefir with bakery products. The thing is that the composition of flour includes a lot of carbohydrates. They begin to swell, thereby causing strong gas formation.
- In the manufacture of kefir, yeast is used. This component relates to fermentation products.
- Bloating causes lactose intolerance. But in this case, you can drink kefir, if its period is more than three days.
Can I use this product for flatulence? And what to do in this case? Nutritionists argue that even if adverse reactions are observed, it should not be excluded from the diet. It brings great benefits to the body and improves the digestive system. Drink half a cup of kefir every day before bedtime.
To avoid uncomfortable feelings, doctors recommend reviewing their diet. Legumes, fresh pastries, dairy products should be completely excluded from the menu. You must also abandon fatty and fried foods.
Why is this happening?
According to nutritionists, kefir and other dairy products are very useful for the digestive tract. Due to the content of lactobacilli, they inhibit the growth of pathogens in the intestines, causing increased gas formation and flatulence.
But in some people, dairy products cause bloating and abdominal pain. This happens for the following reasons:
- Lactic acid irritates the gastrointestinal mucosa and provokes bloating.
- Lactobacilli, which are contained in kefir, can cause unwanted reactions and flatulence in the digestive tract.
- Wrong food combination.Lactic acid products should not be mixed with other foods, with the exception of fruits and cereals. But they should be eaten only in small quantities and if there is no discomfort. The combination of kefir with bakery products is completely excluded, since it provokes increased gas formation and a feeling of fullness in the intestinal region.
- The fermentation product (sourdough) used in the manufacture of dairy products, sometimes causes increased gas formation, as well as flatulence.
- One of the causes of flatulence may be lactose intolerance, which is part of fermented milk products. In this case, you can use ripe kefir, that is, one that has a three-day period from the date of manufacture. This almost completely eliminates lactose.
- The individual sensitivity of the body to lactic acid products is also of great importance.
An effective and affordable anti-swelling drug is activated carbon. It is sold in a pharmacy without a prescription. Activated carbon exhibits excellent absorbent properties without penetrating into the bloodstream. In case of swelling, the agent is taken at the rate of 1 tab. per 10 kg of body weight. An attack of flatulence is quickly stopped by 2-3 crushed tablets of activated carbon.
This method is not recommended for use in ulcers and gastritis, in which case a consultation with a gastroenterologist is necessary. The use of the sorbent causes temporary constipation, which spontaneously disappears after 2-3 days.
In addition, you can successfully apply a decoction of chamomile pharmacy. The product is prepared as follows: chamomile flowers are poured with boiling water (0.030-0.200) and boiled in a water bath for 5 minutes, insist for half an hour. Take four times a day, 50 ml.
Reducing gas formation is possible with the help of tea collection, prepared from three ingredients:
- green tea.
The herbal mixture is poured with water (0,030-0,200). Use in the form of heat. It is also useful to take tea with mint, chamomile and bay leaves for gas. Tea with ginger is effective, it strengthens the immune system and eliminates spasms.
When bloating, it is recommended to eat dill greens. It can be put in various dishes and salads. In addition, it is useful to apply 15 g of a mixture of bay leaves, dill and fennel seeds to 200 ml of water.
To reduce gas formation during flatulence, you should use lemon zest or a mixture of 5 grams of ginger powder and a tablespoon of lemon juice and salt on the tip of a knife. This tool improves the passage of gases, increases appetite, stimulates the motor function of the stomach. To improve the condition, you need to take a small amount of powder within a week.
A good effect with flatulence gives the use of physical exercises. They promote the passage of gases and stimulate intestinal motility. You can apply them during bloating and to prevent this condition. The most effective of them are static exercises and massage:
- Embryo Pose. Pull the legs bent at the knees to the stomach and clasp your hands. Fix the body in this position for a couple of minutes. Repeat about 10 times.
- Press tension. Alternately strain and relax the abdominal muscles. In this case, hold your breath for 15 seconds.
- Self-massage. Do circular stroking with your fingers of the hand around the navel. Be sure to clockwise, with a little pressure.
- Physical effects go well with the use of medicinal teas. Regular exercise repetition is the prevention of bloating.
Enterosorbents make it possible to quickly overcome intestinal bloating. These pharmacological agents adsorb and remove gases and toxins from the gastrointestinal tract. Their main disadvantage is that together with gases, enterosorbents contribute to the elimination of minerals and vitamins. The most popular sorbents are Enterosgel, activated carbon, Smecta, Atoxil.
The next group of drugs that can improve the well-being of the patient with bloating is antifoam. Their action is based on the destruction of gas bubbles, and this leads to its absorption and free exit from the intestine. Simethicone, which is part of the preparations Maalox plus and Espumisan, is one of the most popular antifoam agents.
Bloating occurs when the gastrointestinal tract is disturbed, the adhesions are disturbed, as well as due to a diet containing a large amount of sweet, fresh fruits and vegetables, legumes, whole cow's milk and carbonated drinks. In this case, discomfort occurs after eating.
According to doctors, bloating in most cases develops with impaired intestinal motor function, for example, with IBS. In this syndrome, swelling occurs due to an increase in the sensitivity of intestinal receptors.
In addition, any disease in which the movement of the masses along the intestines is impaired, for example, colon cancer or Crohn's disease, may be accompanied by bloating. Finally, even the abuse of fatty foods can cause swelling, even without increased gas formation. This is due to a deterioration in the transport of food from the stomach to the intestines.
In addition, bloating can have serious causes, such as bowel obstruction, hernia, helminthic invasion, and liver disease. Therefore, if the problem takes a lingering nature and is accompanied by severe pain, you need to contact a gastroenterologist to identify and eliminate the true cause of the pathological phenomenon.
Why are gases formed?
A person who is far from medicine usually believes that the reason for bloating is that he "ate something wrong." The nutritional factor, of course, takes place, but it is far from the only one. In children up to a year, gases in the stomach are very often formed, these are the so-called colic. The reason for this is the lack of enzymes in the digestive tract.
Consider what can cause gas in the intestines of an adult.
Problems with the release of gases from the intestines can occur with one of the following diseases:
- Bowel obstruction. Such a syndrome appears with inversion of the intestines, tumors in the abdominal cavity, spasm, large foreign object.
- Dysbacteriosis It occurs with the death of bacteria that help digest food in the intestines. This very often happens when taking antibiotics or poisoning.
- Pancreatic disease. The lack of enzymes leads to a slowdown in digestion, food rots in the intestines, releasing a large amount of gas.
Many products cause increased gas formation:
- beans, peas and other legumes,
- fresh cabbage of any kind,
- some fruits, especially apples,
In some people, flatulence occurs due to an inborn deficiency of digestive enzymes. Gases can form when you eat gluten-free foods (such as wheat, rice) and dairy products.
Immunity to milk is usually found in young children, but sometimes this feature persists throughout life.
Most often flatulence begins after fresh milk, much less often after kefir. It would seem that sour-milk drinks should not cause digestion problems, but, on the contrary, eliminate them. Why is this happening?
This happens if you drink stale kefir. It is proved that a product produced less than 24 hours ago has a laxative effect. Kefir, which has stood for more than three days, activates peristalsis, but can cause constipation.
Sometimes the stomach is inflated due to an improperly organized process of eating. A lot of people eat on the run, swallowing food and air. It has been established that more than half of the gases in the intestine enter the diet.
Hormonal background affects the functioning of the digestive system. With endocrine disorders, a slowdown and acceleration of peristalsis is possible. In women, such dysfunctions occur more often than in men.
Bloating in the fair half of humanity is a common occurrence in the middle of the menstrual cycle. During this period, the body begins to produce progesterone instead of estrogen, which reduces the contraction of the muscles of the intestines and uterus.
During pregnancy, the female body experiences a double load: the restructuring of the whole body and the pressure of the child on the pelvic organs. Flatulence and constipation are common during this period.
The choice of drugs depends on the cause of the formation of gases. All medicines can be divided into several groups:
- Sorbents. They are used for intoxication with undigested digestion products. In this case, gases with an unpleasant odor come out, nausea appears. Activated carbon, Enterosgel, Atoxil absorb the products of decay and facilitate the condition. The last two can be used for poisoning, even in children.
- Drugs that destroy gas bubbles in the intestines. The most popular product of this type is Espumisan.
- Probiotics - drugs with live bacteria that improve digestion. It is advisable to conduct a laboratory study of intestinal microflora before taking. This group includes Linex, Biolact and others.
- Synthetic enzymes. Such drugs are effective for diseases of the pancreas. Enzymes contained in Creon, Mezim, Pancreatin accelerate the digestion of food. These drugs can not be taken regularly, otherwise the intestines will not be able to function independently.
- Drugs that improve intestinal motility, for example, Motilium.
In case of flatulence due to intestinal infection, antibiotics and means for eliminating spasms are prescribed, for example, No-shpu.
In most cases, with bloating, it is necessary to abandon products that provoke fermentation and the formation of gases. Among them:
- fat meat,
- smoked meats
- dried fruits,
- wine and beer.
During this period, it is necessary to eat boiled or stewed vegetables (beets, carrots), cereals on the water, dietary varieties of meat and fish. You need to eat 4-6 times a day and drink plenty of fluids without gas.
Kefir is allowed, but it is better not to combine it with other products.
Often you can make your intestines work in a very simple way: move more. To do this, you do not have to sign up for a gym or run in the morning and evening. With a swollen belly, this is unlikely to succeed.
At home, you can do a massage of the abdomen. It runs very simply:
- lie down with a pillow under your head and legs bent
- warm up your hands
- stroking the stomach, pressing a little near the navel (clockwise),
- repeat the same on the sides.
From flatulence, simple exercises will also help:
- wiggle lying on your stomach on a big ball (fitball),
- “Bicycle” - flexion and extension of legs bent at the knees in a supine position,
- yoga classes.
These recommendations can be implemented as a preventive measure of flatulence.
If the problem of gas generation is constantly worrying and causes great discomfort, you should consult a doctor to exclude dangerous diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. Some of them, such as intestinal obstruction, can be fatal.
- Lactic acid contained in kefir and several other products can serve as an irritant that provokes bloating. If you have a history of chronic gastroenteritis with increased acidity, then an additional decrease in pH can increase intestinal motility and accelerate the intake of incompletely digested food into its thick section. Therefore, if you want to drink a glass of kefir (
replace with fermented baked milk), then do this with a large interval between meals.
- Bacteria are also present in large numbers in such products. In some cases, they can cause unhealthy reactions in the gastrointestinal tract leading to flatulence. Such cases are quite rare.
- Individual intolerance to the body.
- The wrong combination of products. Dairy products are generally not recommended to be mixed with anything else. But, according to nutritionists, sour milk can be combined with cereals and some types of fruits. However, in small doses and only if at the same time you do not feel discomfort. But the combination with baking, pastries, etc. almost one hundred percent lead to flatulence and discomfort in the intestine.
- The fermentation and fermentation process, on which the process of creating fermented milk products is based, in some cases can also lead to problems associated with increased gas formation.
- Also, the cause of bloating can be lactose intolerance, which is part of dairy products. In this case, it is recommended to eat products that have stood for two to three days, this process practically eliminates lactose from it.
Thus, flatulence from sour milk is a rather rare phenomenon, due to certain factors. In most cases, individual intolerance to this product. But, in any case, nutritionists do not recommend completely eliminating kefir from your diet, since it is indispensable for dysbiosis and is necessary for a complete digestive process.
The occurrence of gases in the abdomen suggests that the gastrointestinal system is disrupted. It’s easy to imagine the disease. It resembles the process of accumulation of many gas bubbles throughout the intestine. Everything causes bloating and unpleasant pain in the stomach.
The main reasons for the appearance of increased gas formation are several:
- Permanent or one-time abuse of fatty, heavy foods.
- Chaotic mode.
- Abuse of heavy food or certain products that cause fermentation, bloating.
Flatulence or flatulence is not a one-time problem, if left unattended, the intestines will become a hotbed of germs, and this will lead to increased fermentation. The situation will only worsen over time. Fermentation and bloating will lead to diseases of the liver, stomach, intestines.
Often flatulence occurs in people:
- with any diseases of the gallbladder,
- with peptic ulcers (both the duodenum and the stomach).
- having irritable bowel syndrome.
Excessive consumption of confectionery dishes, sparkling water causes flatulence in healthy people. The high content of starch products negatively affects health. Often legumes, cabbage, potatoes give the intestines trouble in the form of an excess of gases, and bloating.
Do not immediately resort to expensive drugs. For the prevention and treatment of flatulence, it is enough to use fermented milk products.
What is useful kefir
A product that is able to normalize the digestive tract, reduce gas formation - this is kefir. There are many useful properties for the body:
- Destroys pathogenic microorganisms.
- It breaks down casein due to its lactic acid content.
- Helps the absorption of iron, vitamin D, calcium.
He is an active participant in the digestion process:
- removes toxins from the body,
- inhibits the growth of pathogenic bacteria.
It should be careful with a freshly prepared product.It is advisable to let it brew for a day or two, so that the product is enriched with the necessary substances.
The first remedy for food poisoning is kefir. But it is not prescribed immediately, but after a course of treatment. Its task is to normalize the work of the stomach and intestines.
How to be treated with kefir?
Sour-milk products should be during the whole day:
- after a light breakfast (a small portion of porridge, soufflé curd), after forty-hour minutes, be sure to drink a glass of warm kefir,
- at mid-afternoon, one and a half to two hours after lunch, drink a glass of dairy product,
- late in the evening, an hour before bedtime, take a glass of kefir.
Kefir has a sour taste, and many try to add a little sugar to it. This is undesirable. Suppose sugar does not affect gas formation, but extra carbohydrates are not needed for flatulence.
The combination of dairy products with other products
Often flatulence manifests itself in a different way:
- in the form of belching with an unpleasant odor, hiccups,
- different sounds come from the stomach
- from time to time there are abdominal pains, and they disappear after the release of gases,
- the stomach becomes hard
- loss of appetite
- the occurrence of constipation.
This is all, like bloating, the result of an improper lifestyle. If there are no chronic diseases associated with the gastrointestinal tract, then you need to reconsider the diet, consult a doctor - is it possible to change something in the diet. Sometimes it’s enough to cook some dishes with kefir or add skim milk products to them.
Fresh vegetable salads are good to eat year-round. But if you cook them with the addition of legumes, potatoes, fat sour cream or mayonnaise, then you need to prepare for increased gas formation. These are products that cause unpleasant effects in the intestines.
Therefore, to prevent flatulence, you need to adhere to some rules:
- A salad of tomatoes, cucumbers, greens will be useful if you season it with low-fat kefir.
- Some fruits, berries cause fermentation, it is better to make yogurts, cocktails with kefir from them.
- If you want to treat yourself to baking, then you should drink it with a low-fat sour-milk product.
If you want to treat yourself to dessert, but at the same time avoid troubles with the intestines, then you need to prepare a treat based on kefir. A banana whipped with a fermented milk product will relieve colic, heartburn, belching. Only such nutrition will lead the whole organism to a normal state.
No wonder any diet with flatulence is based on the use of dairy products. With their help, it is easy to cleanse the body of toxins, remove bloating. They help bring the intestines to normal, increase immunity.