A sharp increase in the volume of the uterus in the second and third trimester of pregnancy inevitably changes the relative position of the abdominal organs and the muscular septum - the diaphragm, which changes the configuration of the stomach and esophagus. As a result, the muscle valve that separates them (lower esophageal sphincter, then - LES) weakens, and the contents of the stomach are squeezed unhindered into the esophagus. This phenomenon is called reflux.
Regular heartburn is a sure sign of reflux. It provokes excessive pressure in the stomach as a result of accumulation of food masses and (or) gases.
An increase in pressure inside the peritoneum causes a squeezing (clamping) of the gastrointestinal organs in a pregnant woman and limits the amplitude of the peristaltic waves of their muscle walls. The consequences of this are:
- weakening of the muscle tone of the lower esophageal sphincter (LES),
- weakening of stomach motility,
- weakening of the peristalsis of the esophagus,
- spasm of the sphincter of Oddi (a valve through which bile enters the duodenum).
Spasm of the sphincter of Oddi causes stagnation of bile and excessive pressure in the bile ducts. Untimely release of bile into the duodenum causes its spasm, the reflux of bile into the stomach (biliary reflux), then into the esophagus. Bile acids irritate its walls and cause heartburn like gastric contents.
The second cause of heartburn in pregnant women is the presence in the blood of the hormone progesterone, which weakens the muscle tone of the uterus, and at the same time the LES that causes an increase in the production of gastric hydrochloric acid. Increased acidity of gastric juice is an additional factor of irritation of the mucous membrane in the reflux episode (while the NPS is open).
Heartburn can act as a manifestation of other diseases of the digestive tract, aggravated during pregnancy.
The acidic environment inside the esophageal tube, which lasts for a long time, inevitably leads to mucosal lesions similar to burns, thinning and breaking of the esophagus walls.
For the prevention of heartburn requires fractional diet and exclusion from the diet of foods that cause gas and bloating of the intestine. In the last trimester of pregnancy, when the increase in intra-abdominal pressure is maximal, special attention should be paid to the normal functioning of the intestine, avoiding either excessive relaxation or fixation of the stool. It is very important to monitor the regular bowel movement and not to overeat.
To maintain normal peristalsis of the gastrointestinal organs will allow the optimization of work and rest, the administration of drugs that facilitate digestion, as recommended by the doctor.
Important! Heartburn attacks should be removed, if possible avoiding taking medications (including those on a herbal basis) that are harmless at first glance.
Thorough chewing of food is extremely important: it provides complete impregnation with saliva, prevents air from entering the digestive tract, and ensures normal peristalsis of the esophagus.
The high bedside prevents gastric contents from leaking into the esophagus. For the same reason, you should not go to bed immediately after a meal. The horizontal position can be taken no earlier than 45 minutes.
As a rule, pregnant women have a good appetite, but expectant mothers should control weight gain. Extra pounds increase the risk of heartburn. Walking in the fresh air is a great opportunity to spend extra calories and saturate the body with oxygen.
If there are no contraindications, you can do fitness for pregnant women or do light exercises yourself. Slow walking will speed up the evacuation of food from the stomach, reduce the risk of heartburn.
Caution: herbal medicine!
When deciding to practice herbal medicine, you should remember that:
- shelf life of medicinal raw materials does not exceed 3 years, provided it is properly stored,
- herbal raw materials should be purchased exclusively from trusted people
- drug preparation does not have to be trusted by strangers,
- do not arbitrarily exceed recommended doses any medicines.
Note! Not all plant-based pharmaceutical preparations can be used without risk to health.
Even industrial products sometimes contain cheaper substitutes and contaminations from other plant species, potentially harmful fillers, about which the buyer is not informed.
The composition of the drug fees may be substances that are not marked in the documents to the production, specifically interacting with other drugs, with side effects and known toxic characteristics. For example, celandine and aloe containing alkaloids as a defense mechanism against animals and insects.
A number of additives with known properties not specified by manufacturers can be potentially dangerous for certain categories of people, mainly with allergies (rice, soy, wheat), as well as for pregnant women.
Future mothers should be wary of choosing the means to combat heartburn. For example, herbal preparations based on dandelion flowers are contraindicated for pregnant women with high blood sugar and high blood pressure.
The abuse of painkillers that relieve muscle spasms of the internal organs - but with a pad, papaverine - also relaxes the lower esophageal sphincter and contributes to heartburn. For the same reason, the use of mint is not recommended.
Sodium in baking soda, which is so popular in the fight against heartburn, causes fluid retention and, if used regularly, can lead to the formation of edemas that are dangerous for the expectant mother.
The use of preparations containing aluminum (Almagel) negatively affects the ionic balance of aluminum, phosphorus and magnesium salts. When abused, they cause softening of the bones, affect the biochemical and physiological processes in the body of a pregnant woman. According to reputable gastroenterologists, only phosphalugel is harmless to expectant mothers.
Do not use drugs with an alcohol content for internal use.
The effectiveness of drugs advertised in the media, for the most part not proven. Skillful marketing moves and beautiful packaging are a means of manipulating consumers.
Principles of nutrition
However, to start treatment of heartburn during pregnancy with the appointment of drugs is not worth it. To begin with, the diet of a woman should be normalized. What measures should be taken?
- Increase the number of meals, while reducing the portions themselves.
- Exclude from the diet all foods that cause heartburn. These products include lard, sausages and sausages, fatty fish and meat, high-fat dairy products, fried and smoked dishes, mayonnaise, chocolate, strong coffee, sour fruits, berries, vegetables and their juices, “fast” food.
- In the absence of contraindications, it is necessary to drink more liquids in the form of mineral still water, dairy products with low fat content.
- After eating, you must observe the motor mode. After eating, it is not recommended to take a horizontal position for one and a half hours. If you really want to go, it is advisable to use a high pillow. Also, after a meal, you should avoid bending forward.
Proper nutrition during pregnancy is the key to effective treatment of heartburn.
Here is the approximate daily menu of a pregnant woman:
- Oatmeal with milk, whole grain bread with natural butter and cheese, a boiled egg, tea with sugar.
- Drinking fruit yogurt or kefir, pancakes, apple.
Delicious and healthy tiffin option
- Soup-puree of vegetables and rice on a weak meat broth, chicken soufflé with pasta, non-sour juice, grain bread.
- Apple baked with honey, kefir.
- Vegetable stew, steam turkey meat cutlet, grain bread, dried fruit compote.
- Fresh vegetable salad with olive oil, kefir.
Between meals there should be breaks no more than 2-3 hours. In addition to the above products, you can drink mineral water without gas in the allowed amount. The daily amount of fluid must be coordinated with the doctor, since an excess of water can cause swelling and high blood pressure, which is extremely dangerous for a pregnant woman. Mineral water should not be carbonated, otherwise, heartburn will be aggravated.
Drugs for heartburn in pregnant women
What drugs for heartburn during pregnancy are permissible to use? Which of the pharmaceutical drugs can be taken without fear for the health of the baby?
In the period of carrying a child with a doctor's permission, it is possible to take drugs that do not have a systemic effect.
These drugs include:
- Gaviscon. The drug contains sodium alginate, calcium carbonate and sodium bicarbonate. Gaviscon is available in the form of tablets and suspensions for prima inside. It has a pleasant mint or lemon flavor. In relation to the possible action of Gaviscon on the fetus and the course of pregnancy, clinical trials were conducted that showed no adverse effect on the unborn child. In this regard, Gaviscon is allowed for use during pregnancy. It is also proven that Gaviscon is not excreted in breast milk, which makes it possible to use it in nursing mothers. The drug is drunk after meals several times a day and before bedtime. Tablets should be thoroughly chewed and washed down with water.
Gaviscon approved for use during pregnancy
- Rennie. Available in the form of chewable tablets with orange, mint and menthol flavor. Renny contains Calcium and Magnesium Carbonate. The drug is used for heartburn in pregnant women, but with caution and under the supervision of a physician. If a burning sensation occurs, take Rennie's pill, dissolving it slowly and without drinking water.
- Gastal. It is produced in the form of chewable tablets with mint, cherry, orange and neutral taste. As well as Renny, Gastal can be used during pregnancy with caution. During lactation, the use of the drug is allowed after consultation with the doctor.
- Phosphalugel. It contains aluminum phosphate, which has an antacid effect. Use in the period of carrying a child and breastfeeding in minimal therapeutic doses is not contraindicated. The drug can be prescribed a course or used as first aid for heartburn.
The above remedies for heartburn attacks during pregnancy are fairly safe, but you should not take them without a doctor's prescription. This is due to the fact that a woman carrying a child may have contraindications to the use of these drugs, not related to pregnancy. Before prescribing antacid medicine for heartburn that occurs during pregnancy, the doctor will take into account all the features of the body and assess the risk to the health of the future baby and mother.
Drugs for heartburn for the treatment of pregnant women are prescribed in cases where you can not do without their use. Often, women carrying a baby, resort, first of all, to folk remedies. Traditional medicine offers, in the main, preparations with a chemical composition, folk medicine - recipes for the preparation of natural medicines. So, what a folk remedy for heartburn during pregnancy will help to effectively cope with the disease? What to drink for heartburn, without fear for the health of the baby? Here are some recipes:
- Oat jelly. Kissel is prepared in the usual way with the addition of non-sour berries or fruits and sugar. Kissel should be drunk when there is a burning sensation in the esophagus. The volume of the drink should be at least 200 ml. After you take jelly, heartburn will pass in 10-15 minutes.
- Another effective folk remedy - fresh corn grains. If you experience heartburn, they should be chewed and washed down with a small amount of water.
- Sometimes pregnant women take baking soda from a burning sensation in the esophagus, which is able to quickly neutralize the acidic environment in the stomach and get rid of an unpleasant symptom. Unlike the first two recipes, this method should not be used many times. Use of soda during pregnancy is allowed only once and only if other, safer methods are not available.
- Chamomile tea with honey and mint. Tea is prepared by brewing chamomile flowers and mint herbs in a teapot for 15-20 minutes. Before taking tea, add a little lime honey. After drinking such a tea, relief comes in half an hour and lasts until the next meal.
- Infusion of calamus root. Chopped calamus root in the amount of 20-30 g is poured with a glass of boiling water and infused on a water bath for 7-10 minutes. The cooled broth is taken before each meal in small sips. The course of treatment should not be less than two weeks. To improve the taste in the broth, you can add a little honey.
- Fresh potato juice. Two or three small potatoes are grated and squeezed out of the resulting gruel juice. Drink juice in the morning on an empty stomach in the amount of 100 ml. Juice should be prepared before each use. You can add some sugar or honey.
If heartburn persists on the background of treatment with medicinal and folk remedies, you should again contact your doctor with this complaint. Perhaps the pregnancy triggered an exacerbation of a chronic disease of the digestive system or another cause of heartburn is a more serious cause. In any case, self-treatment in this case is absolutely contraindicated.
Why does heartburn occur in pregnant women?
Under the heartburn understand the feeling of discomfort or burning sensation in the chest, extending throughout the esophagus and appearing some time after eating. Usually it is observed in the evening. It appears due to the fact that the acidic contents of the stomach are thrown into the lower esophagus. The fact is that during the period of carrying a child, the level of progesterone rises, namely because of this hormone, the muscular sphincter, which is located between the esophagus and the stomach, relaxes. Also, the constantly growing uterus puts pressure on the nearby organs of the digestive tract: the stomach and intestines. This leads to the fact that the stomach is reduced in volume and even the usual amount of food can cause it to overflow and throw the food lump into the esophagus.
How to eliminate heartburn without medication?
In mild cases, heartburn during pregnancy can be eliminated without medication. Sometimes it is enough to change the lifestyle and adjust the diet.
To avoid the appearance of heartburn or to weaken its manifestation it is recommended to follow the following rules:
- The menu should exclude all foods and drinks that provoke the production of hydrochloric acid: meat and fish fatty varieties, hard-boiled eggs, chocolate, ice cream, muffins, fresh bakery products, sour fruits and berries, products containing coarse fiber, coffee and carbonated drinks, as well as all spicy, fried and smoked dishes. In addition, chocolate, fatty and fried, also additionally relaxes the esophagus sphincter.
- In the menu, it is desirable to include foods and drinks that neutralize hydrochloric acid: stale white bread, fish and lean meat, omelette, steamed, vegetable and butter, dairy products such as cream, cottage cheese, sour cream. Milk for heartburn during pregnancy helps because it contains metals that chemically react with the hydrochloric acid of the gastric juice, resulting in the formation of salts with a neutral environment. In addition, milk has an alkaline environment, which neutralizes excess hydrochloric acid. And almost all protein foods eliminate heartburn, as proteins are natural antacids that lower the level of acidity in the stomach. Proteins that are contained in milk are also no exception.
Important! The body of each woman is individual and individual products that should eliminate heartburn in some people, on the contrary, it provoke. For example, sometimes heartburn can come from milk. The fact is that it contains not only proteins, but also fats, on admission, of which the excretion of bile is observed in the body. You also need to remember that after 12 years in the body produces less enzymes that help break down milk, so many adults have observed his intolerance, manifested by nausea, abdominal pain, indigestion.
Important! Despite the fact that heartburn causes discomfort, it does not adversely affect the fetus. Sometimes, to eliminate it, it is enough to start eating properly and it may be possible to do without medication.
In severe cases, when the diet does not help, you can take drugs. All drugs for heartburn during pregnancy are divided into 2 groups:
- antacids that reduce acidity in the stomach,
- antisecretory, which violate the production of gastric juice.
If you have heartburn during pregnancy, then the following medications are allowed:
- Phosphalugel active substance is aluminum phosphate, which is neutralized with hydrochloric acid. In addition, it has an enveloping and adsorbing effect, so it can be used for stomach pain and poisoning. But because of its sorbing properties, it is not recommended to use it often, since at the same time with harmful substances, the drug removes beneficial compounds from the body.
- Almagel and Almagel A can be used during childbirth for no longer than 3 days. Their active substances reduce the acidity of gastric juice.
Important! Almagel neo in the period of carrying a child is not recommended.
Important! Medicine for heartburn during pregnancy should be selected by a doctor. It is not recommended to violate the treatment regimen prescribed by the doctor. Since, due to the large intake of calcium in the body, premature ossification of the fetal skull can occur, which will adversely affect childbirth. Aluminum can replace calcium ions in the body. Magnesium in the third trimester can cause preterm labor.
Recipes of traditional medicine
You can try to eliminate heartburn during pregnancy not only with pharmaceutical preparations, but with the help of traditional medicine prescription:
- In the absence of allergies, you can chew honeycomb, which envelops the walls of the esophagus with a thin film and heartburn passes.
- You can try to stop an attack of heartburn with the help of 5 grains of buckwheat, which you just need to gnaw.
There are many tools that help eliminate heartburn during pregnancy, so you should not endure it.
Heartburn Complications of Pregnancy
In most cases, heartburn passes without any negative consequences for the body. Especially if you manage to cope with it in the first days. However, if the disease lasts several weeks, the lack of effective treatment can lead to serious problems.
Therefore, it is desirable, even in the early stages, to think about the question of what will help from heartburn during pregnancy and prevent the risk of unpleasant complications. The main thing - it is possible violations in the development of the fetus. There is no direct connection between heartburn and the health of the baby in the womb, but it is important to be aware that improper regulation of acid or food in the stomach (reflux) affects the nervous system. The state of the latter, in turn, is precisely the factor that influences the fetus. In addition, there is a risk of provoking ulcerative lesions of the stomach in the absence of timely treatment.
Drug treatment with alginates
These preparations contain alginic acid, which is produced from brown algae as a result of a chemical reaction. Drugs in this group effectively cope with lateral discomfort without affecting the digestive organs. The advantage of alginates is that they have virtually no side effects. But, unfortunately, they rarely appear in pharmacy chains, and their cost is quite high. Assessing what will help with heartburn during pregnancy with the best result, you should pay attention to the following drugs: "Gaviscon", "Laminal", as well as alginates with magnesium and calcium. Many fear that such drugs, despite their effectiveness in combating heartburn, may be harmful to pregnant women. In fact, it is not. Drugs work without harm to the digestive system, working only with excess of stinging acid.
Another group of drugs that have a positive effect in treating heartburn in pregnant women are antacids. Immediately it should be noted that these drugs are of two types: non-absorbable and absorbable.
To answer the question of what is possible for heartburn from these groups of drugs, you should deal with their side effects. For example, a typical representative of the absorption of antacids is soda. It eliminates sodium ions, but contributes to the appearance of edema. Non-absorbable drugs contain aluminum and magnesium ions, which also contribute to the occurrence of undesirable consequences, including frequent constipation.
But there is another category of such drugs, which includes the popular drug "Renny" for heartburn, as well as drugs "Taltsid" and "Almagel neo." These are two-component agents that include calcium carbonate and magnesium with aluminum in their composition, which makes it possible to provide a combined action without negative factors.
Healthy foods for heartburn
You can get rid of heartburn with ordinary foods. However, it should be remembered that the body of a pregnant woman is especially susceptible to unusual food, so before introducing such products into the diet should consult with your doctor.
So, products for heartburn can be as follows: milk, carrot and grapefruit juice, stale bread crusts, chocolate, sour cream and various jellies. Some of these foods are high in calories, so they should be consumed in small quantities. As a preventive measure, it is worth trying nuts with seeds. They prevent heartburn more quickly, but in combination with a well-designed diet, the healing effect will be enhanced with their help.
Concerning water as an assistant with such a disease, opinions differ. The fact is that it, like the aforementioned heartburn products, helps to heal, but this is a short-term effect. Interacting with gastric juice, drinking water forms carbon dioxide. As a result, the release of hydrochloric acid is provoked, and, as a result, heartburn does not rest again.
What foods should be excluded for heartburn?
The first excluded fatty fish and meat, as well as hot spices, sauces and seasonings. It is also not recommended to eat sour berries with fruit during heartburn. Vegetables can be included in the menu only in boiled form, and foods with coarse cellulose should be completely excluded - among them can be noted onions and white cabbage.
In addition, pregnant with heartburn is recommended to replace coffee with fruit juice or fruit drink. The latter have an effect similar to antacids. In general, it is worth noting that heartburn is most likely affected not by the product itself, with the elements contained in it, but by the method of preparation. Therefore, those who are accustomed to fried and smoked dishes should go to stewed and boiled counterparts.
Very effective in the fight against heartburn and folk remedies. In addition, they have a beneficial effect on the digestive system and virtually no side effects. If there is a question about what helps for heartburn at home, then a recipe from the centaury will do. Required 10 grams. this herb pour boiling water (200 ml), insist about 3 hours and strain. The resulting tincture taken before meals for 1 tbsp. l
Also effective recipe from heather. In this case, 15 grams. 500 ml of water is poured into herbs and boiled for 3 minutes. This tincture should be taken every time before meals for half a cup. Powder from rhizomes of calamus is another good tool that can be taken by pregnant women for heartburn in a diluted form with water. On one glass 1/3 tsp is enough. powder.
General rules for eating with heartburn
In addition to the menu itself, it is important to correctly approach the diet and, possibly, change it. The following recommendations will help to adjust the lifestyle in order to eliminate the painful burning sensation:
- Meals should be frequent, but in small quantities.
- The last meal should be no earlier than 3 hours before bedtime.
- In answers to the question of what helps for heartburn at home, many experts note that the horizontal position of the body minimizes the risk of exacerbation of the disease.
- It is desirable to sleep in such a position that the head was slightly raised. To do this, you can put another pillow.
- It is recommended to reconsider the wardrobe as well, since the constricting clothes provoke heartburn.
If you carefully analyze the above recommendations, it becomes obvious that most of them belong to well-known rules of nutrition.
Therefore, in deciding whether it will help with heartburn during pregnancy, one should first of all be guided by the choice of high-quality and harmless to the stomach products. Of course, if the situation is complicated, and this therapy does not help, you should turn to medications. Modern drugs for heartburn in the majority can be used not only by people in the normal state, but also by pregnant women.
Why bother heartburn
Heartburn can also develop in an absolutely healthy person when wearing tight clothes, overeating, and a special love for sour, spicy and spicy dishes. But during pregnancy, this symptom usually develops even in those women who have never encountered it before. This is due to several factors:
- decrease in the volume of the abdominal cavity due to the constantly growing uterus, compression of the stomach and intestines,
- relaxing effect on the muscles of the gastrointestinal tract of progesterone - one of the pregnancy hormones, which is especially actively produced in the third trimester,
- increase in acidity of gastric secretion caused by the influence of hormones.
These causes cause disruption of the normal processes of digestion, throwing the acidic contents of the stomach into the lumen of the esophagus and chemical burns of its walls (in medicine this symptom is called reflux esophagitis). The stronger the changes in the digestive tract, the more often and more acute the heartburn. She begins to disturb some women at 22-24 weeks of pregnancy and passes only after giving birth.
What to do with heartburn
To cope with an unpleasant burning sensation in the chest, it is not necessary to take medicine. The time-tested folk remedies are often effective. It is also important to follow the simple recommendations of doctors:
- Wear loose clothing that does not overtighten the stomach and does not constrain movement.
- Do not bend down and do not take a horizontal position for 30-40 minutes after eating.
- Exclude from the diet products that enhance the production of gastric juice: fresh bakery products, muffin, carbonated soft drinks, ice cream, lard and fatty meat, Korean salads, pickled, spicy dishes.
- Eat often, but in small portions (such that fit in the palm of your hand).
- Try to finish the mealings 3-4 hours before bedtime.
- Go to bed with your upper body raised on the pillow.
- Try not to be nervous, because the work of the digestive system is directly dependent on the activity of the central nervous system.
Do milk and dairy products help?
A glass of milk is perhaps the most famous means of emergency aid for burning in the chest caused by heartburn. The softening and enveloping properties of the product can cure inflammation in the esophagus, and the composition, rich in proteins and fats, partially neutralizes the hydrochloric acid in the stomach.
If you feel a beginning burning sensation in your chest, take a sip of glass of skimmed milk (well, if it is cool, from the fridge). For a better effect, add a pinch of ground almond nut or 1-2 drops of fennel ether to the liquid. Unpleasant sensations leave in a few minutes.
As for dairy products, their effect on heartburn is not so clear. The protein contained in these drinks, as well as milk, binds a part of hydrochloric acid and neutralizes aggressive gastric juice. In this case, kefir, ryazhenka or yogurt should not be too sour, so as not to provoke a deterioration of the condition.
Herbal medicine - the healing power of plants against heartburn
Medicinal plants that can alleviate the condition of heartburn include:
- Peppermint. Brew fresh or dry leaves of the plant (at the rate of 1 tablespoon per cup of boiling water) and drink 100-120 ml of the infusion obtained after a meal or as soon as you feel a burning sensation behind the sternum.
- Flax-seed. Pour a tablespoon of ground seeds with a glass of boiling water, leave for 2 hours and strain the solution through gauze. Drink 100-120 ml before meals.
- Dandelion. Brew bright sunny flowers with boiling water and drink a healthy drink instead of tea during the day. Such a folk remedy is contraindicated for pregnant women with hypertension or high blood sugar levels.
- Air. Recipes of traditional medicine recommend swallowing a small piece of purified plant root before bed to get rid of unpleasant sensations.
- Heather. Prepare a decoction, filling 30 g of the plant with a glass of boiling water and boiling it over low heat for 2-3 minutes. Take 1 tbsp. l just before every meal.
- Yarrow Take half a glass of infusion plants (pinch of dry grass in 125 ml of boiling water) 3 times a day to alleviate the condition.
Proven folk remedies for heartburn for pregnant women
The effect of all means of heartburn has the following objectives:
- reducing the frequency and duration of reflux episodes,
- protection of the esophageal mucosa,
- decrease in acidity of gastric contents.
The easiest and most affordable way to get rid of heartburn at home - swallow a spoonful of vegetable oil. The oil film protects the mucosal surface and has a healing effect.
Absolutely safe for use during pregnancy are calamus rhizomes, reducing acidity. For a single dose, one-third of a teaspoon of pounded rhizomes should be poured with a glass of boiling water and infused for 45 minutes. Strained infusion in the form of heat should be drunk before meals. The procedure can be repeated 2 or 3 times a day.
Potato decoction and juice of potatoes - Proven and safe anti-heartburn. It is better to use them without adding salt. The decoction has enveloping mucous action, and the juice reduces acidity.
Freshly squeezed carrot juice and shredded carrots are excellent in stopping heartburn attack.. A spoonful of sour cream or heavy cream, added to carrot chips, will ensure the absorption of fat-soluble vitamin A.
Enough water - A necessary condition for the full course of metabolic processes. Alkaline water without gas and ordinary drinking water quickly remove the unpleasant symptom by neutralizing the acidic gastric contents.
Nuts are a very pleasant and harmless remedy for heartburn.: walnuts, hazelnuts, roasted peanuts (no more than 15-20 nuts), as well as seeds. Nuts can be crushed and take 1 tbsp. once a day.
Milk and Fat-Free Dairy Products Essential to the future mother as a source of minerals and trace elements. A glass of warm milk instantly normalizes the acidity in the cavity of the esophagus and relieves the burning sensation.
Reduce the frequency and duration of reflux episodes will help correct diet.
A balanced diet and diet, reasonable exercise, timely measures to protect the mucous membrane will allow a pregnant woman to eliminate the destructive effects of stomach acid and avoid inflammation of the esophageal mucosa without harm to the baby, and a positive attitude will turn the pregnancy into a joyful expectation of a miracle.