People who are diagnosed with pancreatitis should follow a healthy diet for the rest of their lives. But this does not mean that a person will have to limit himself in everything and eat is not tasty. There are recipes for dietary meals with pancreatitis, which are fairly simple to prepare, while incredibly tasty.
Recipes for pancreatitis are mild. They contain a maximum of useful substances, vitamins, make the diet varied and rich, do not overload the digestive organs.
What recipes for pancreatitis are allowed to use, it is better to ask your doctor, because some dishes are prohibited in the period of exacerbation of the disease.
It will take chicken breast or chicken (not chicken). It is suitable for pancreatic meat of indoutki, rabbit, veal, beef, quail, pheasants. With the carcass removed skin, fat. These parts contain many active ingredients, hormones, chemicals, antibiotics. Rinse the meat in water, bring to a boil. Water to drain and pour a new batch. In pancreatitis of the pancreas, the main rule for the preparation of meat soups is second broth. To broth was tastier add onion, bay leaf, a little salt. 40 min after boiling add chopped potatoes into cubes, carrots, onions. After another 10 minutes - rice or pasta (it is better to give preference to noodles to coarse grades). Tastier soup will work if you take it in food with low-fat cream. It is possible to cook the soup in vegetable broth.
If the soup is cooked with rice, then you can add durum cheese (for example, porous tofu). Cheese soup is prohibited in the period of exacerbation.
Two small potatoes and zucchini (clear of seeds and peel) grate on a coarse grater. Pre-300 g of shrimp pour boiling water for 3-4 minutes. Then clean and chop with a blender. Boil a glass of milk, add vegetables and meat of shrimp, parsley. Boil for 5 min. Very tasty to eat this soup with bread crumbs from white bread.
The fact that you can eat with pancreatitis seafood, it is better to ask the doctor.
You can cook fish soup from silver hake, pike, pike perch, cod, navaga, or sea bass. The fish is separated from the bones and fins, head and tail. The pieces are washed in water. Boil the ear should also be on the second broth. After boiling add chopped potatoes, carrots, onions, bay leaf, salt, parsley root. Some people recommend beating the blender soup after cooking to make a cream soup. The ear is allowed only in chronic pancreatitis in remission.
In case of pancreatitis the standard rich soup is prohibited. Therefore, it should be prepared with such a diagnosis, following certain requirements: you need to abandon the rich broth, zazharki, spices. For cooking you will need lean meat - beef or veal. Preparing soup on the second broth. The cooking time of the broth is an hour and a half. Scald tomatoes with boiling water and peel, cut into cups. Tomatoes are salted and stewed in a small frying pan for 15 minutes. Beets and carrots are cleaned, rubbed on a grater.
Add chopped vegetables to the tomatoes and stew for another 10 minutes. Dice potatoes and onions, boil them in broth. Add stewed vegetables and shredded cabbage, chopped parsley. Boil the soup for another 10 minutes after boiling. In the acute phase of cabbage is contraindicated, that is, soup with pancreatitis can be taken in food when the period of remission.
Nutrition for pancreatitis must necessarily be coordinated with a specialist. The doctor will help to establish an accurate list of dietary meals for pancreatitis, which can be consumed, which will not bring harm to health.
Do not forget that the disease proceeds in each individual case in different ways. Diet for pancreatitis depends on the general state of the body, the stage of the pancreas.
- fillet of hake (300 g),
- white loaf pulp (120 g)
- Onion - 1 pc.,
- egg - 1 pc.
The flesh of the loaf is soaked in milk. Fish fillets, onions and flesh are passed through a meat grinder. Egg is added, salt. Mass should be brought to a homogeneous consistency. Small balls are formed. 1.5 liters of water to bring to a boil, lower in turn the meatballs. Mandatory condition - in boiling water. Cooking time - 15 minutes. You can serve this dish with rice, baked potatoes.
Baked Chicken Souffle
- chicken breast - 500 g,
- skimmed milk - 250 ml,
- egg - 1 pc.
Chop white chicken meat in a meat grinder, add milk, salt, egg. To stir thoroughly. Grease the form with vegetable oil, pour the resulting composition. In preheated to 1800 ° C, place in a mold and bake for 25 minutes.
Pumpkin cleared, diced. It is placed in water and cooked over low heat for 20 minutes. Add to the boiled pumpkin in the ratio of 2: 1 rice. That is two parts of pumpkin, 1 part of rice. Pour two fingers of water above the resulting mass. Cook until rice is cooked. You can eat with a spoon of honey, unless, of course, allowed by the doctor, and there is no allergy to bee products. Such a dish is allowed for patients with pancreatitis both in the period of exacerbation and in the period of remission.
Meat Pasta Casserole
- thin pasta - 350 g,
- 400 ml of milk
- 400 ml of water
- 350 g beef / chicken breast / veal,
- eggs - 2 pcs.,
The meat is boiled, passed through a meat grinder. Pasta is cooked until half cooked in milk and water. Pasta, meat and eggs are mixed to a uniform consistency. The baking dish is smeared with vegetable oil. Pasta mixed with minced meat, laid out the form. Baking time - 25 min. When the disease is in remission, you can add grated cheese 5 minutes before it is ready. To eat with sour cream and parsley.
Charlotte with apples
Beat egg with sugar (1 tbsp. L.). Add 300 ml of kefir, flour with soda, 5 g of salt and 50 g of semolina. Bring to a homogeneous mass. The dough should make a consistency of pancakes. Sweet apples peeled, cut into slices. Baking form cover with parchment paper. Put the apples, pour dough. Bake for 30–40 minutes.
Delicious and simple dishes can be prepared with pancreatitis. Especially useful food cooked in a slow cooker. It can be burgers, lazy cabbage rolls, dumplings, beef stroganoff, meatballs, cereals and many other dishes. At the same time all the vitamins are saved.
Pancreatitis can be acute and chronic. The time of remission is quite loyal and does not require any special dietary restrictions. The only thing - it is necessary to abandon the fried, fatty foods. Pickles, pickles, lard, vegetables can be consumed, but in small quantities. As you know - everything is useful in moderation.
In the acute stage, it is better to abandon all harmful products, alcohol, eat dietary meals with pancreatitis. During this period, preference should be given to vegetable soups, baked, boiled vegetables, meat and fish. For dessert, it is better to eat jelly, diet cookies, marmalade. From drinks - tea, broth hips.
The main thing is a fractional food in small portions and diet recipes. The last meal is 2 hours before bedtime.
Diet for inflammation of the pancreas - is one of the main methods of treatment. Only by adhering to proper nutrition can you prolong the remission and avoid aggravation.
Nutrition rules for pancreatitis
Since people live in families, it is not very convenient to cook special meals for a patient with pancreatitis. We must strive to ensure that diet recipes become a full part of the family menu. For this you need to learn how to cook them delicious. If this succeeds, the bonus will be to reduce the risks of acquiring diseases of the digestive organs by households, as the pancreatitis diet recipes offer proper nutrition.
Original products should be fresh and sound. Chilled and thawed before cooking stored in the refrigerator for no more than a day.
For beginner home cooks we present recipes of dishes that can be safely included in the diet with pancreatitis. Cooking, according to dietary recipes, is recommended immediately before the meal. But most often - it is an impossible task, especially on weekdays. Therefore, it is allowed to keep dishes prepared according to dietary recipes in the refrigerator.
Important! Salads and other cold appetizers in the refrigerator remain fresh for 12 hours, and meals that need to be heated can be stored for up to 2 days.
Salads and appetizers
In the classic kitchen, these dishes are designed to whet the appetite, stimulate the production of digestive juices to assimilate several dishes in one meal. With pancreatitis it is not necessary - the diet does not provide for a large amount of food at one time. Snacks for pancreatitis are often consumed as the main ingredient of a snack during the day: in addition to breakfast, lunch and dinner for gastrointestinal diseases, in particular pancreatitis, another 2 to 4 meals are required. That's when they use so-called snacks. Some recipes are given in the table.
potatoes - 2 pcs.,
fresh cucumber - 1 pc.,
onion - 0.5 pcs.,
natural yogurt - 10 g
Boil potatoes in uniforms without salt, cool, peel, cut into cubes,
hard-boiled eggs, cool, separate the protein, chop into a crumb,
peel cucumber, grate,
finely chop the onion, scald to remove the sharpness and immediately drain the water,
ingredients mix, season with yogurt, a little salt
You can take quail eggs, then the output will be 6 - 8 pcs.,
Onions can be replaced with green, it is also scalded, and the leek can not be scalded, but only finely chopped
onion - 0.5 pcs.,
corn otv. - 100 g
vegetable oil - 10 g
cook loose rice in lightly salted water, cool,
cool protein chopped,
boil corn cob, cool in broth,
mix the ingredients, fill with oil, a little salt
instead of fresh corn, you can use canned - if it does not contain preservatives and additives - there are such, you must read the labels,
refined sunflower oil
semolina - 15 g,
butter - 30 g,
water - 0.5 cups
carefully mix the raw egg and semolina in water, let it swell,
combine the mixture with meat,
lubricate the edges of the form,
knead the mixture again and put it into the form,
instead of the meat component, you can enter the cottage cheese
butter - 8 g,
boiled squash - 4 k.,
baked tomato - 4 to
the main filling also varies: you can use meat, fish, instead of cheese
served without salt
potato - 3 pcs,
onion - 0.5 pcs.,
Scald onion, squeeze, chop,
mix products, lightly salt,
instead of sour cream can be filled with vegetable oil
As you can see, the recipe for each snack has several cooking options. This allows you to cook from those foods that are in the kitchen, and not to abandon the dish due to the absence of one or another ingredient.
The soup is very useful for patients with pancreatitis. This is a soft food that does not irritate the walls of the stomach and intestines, provides one full meal.
There are several special features for preparing recipes for pancreatitis:
- cooked in water, skimmed milk or diluted broth, and never use a strong broth,
- chopped products are well boiled until soft,
- often cooked mashed soups.
The table below shows some recipes for popular soups that are not forbidden for pancreatitis.
The effect of food on the pancreas
Inflammation of the pancreas (pancreatitis) can occur in two forms:
The first is characteristic of the initial stage of development of the disease, the second is formed over time due to the lack or insufficiency of treatment. The cause of the disease is malnutrition, alcohol abuse, in addition, stress and excessive exercise.
Get rid of the inflammation of the pancreas is not fully fully successful. Appearing once, pancreatitis can regularly make itself felt with characteristic encircling pain in the left or right hypochondrium, vomiting, diarrhea.
The reason for this is the food that man eats. The appearance and subsequent development of the disease provoke:
- fatty foods (meat, fish, vegetable and animal oils),
- fried foods (especially deep-fried),
- freshly baked bread
- spicy seasonings and spices,
- street food (fast food).
The abuse of such food and alcohol leads to diseases of the gallbladder, which lead to inflammation of the pancreatic tissue. This is where pancreatitis occurs.
It is required to consider the recipes of dishes with pancreatitis, which will help to heal from the disease. Although some products are used for the diet, it is possible to create tasty and nutritious meals based on them.
It must be remembered that it is desirable to prepare small portions and not leave them for long storage. Freshly prepared food is better absorbed and contributes to the speedy recovery of the person.
Recipes for pancreatitis of the pancreas in this category include soups:
- vegetable (regular and mashed soups),
- on secondary chicken broth.
At the same time for cooking do not use garlic and pepper, causing irritation, cabbage, the juice of which also acts as an irritant. Products that contribute to the formation of gases are also excluded. They inflate the intestines, which presses on the pancreas, which, in turn, provokes an attack.
But even without these products you can make delicious, nutritious soups. The easiest recipe for the first dish for patients with pancreatitis can make even a novice in cooking.
The breast of an adult chicken is pre-boiled and cut into small pieces. The finished meat is removed from the broth and filled with cold water. It also adds sliced potatoes, carrots, a little onion and salt. Seasoning (especially hot), oil and bay leaf should be discarded. It is better to put a whole onion, which can be thrown away after cooking.
After the water boils, the soup is cooked over low heat until the stage when the vegetables are completely boiled out.
Thanks to this dietary meals will be easily digested, their digestion will not cause problems in the body and will not cause exacerbation of the disease.
On the recommendation of doctors, the patient can eat vegetable soups with buckwheat. It is well digested, easily digested and does not cause problems.
Another useful dish for people with pancreatitis will be a vegetable cream soup. To make it, take carrots, onions and potatoes, which are boiled in a small amount of salted water until ready. Then the vegetables are whipped with a blender and served with dried wheat bread.
For patients with pancreatitis it is very important that food is served warm to the table. Hot soups are strictly prohibited to use.
The proposed diet recipes for pancreatitis are not as tasty as many people who would like to suffer from the disease. But a patient with pancreatitis will have to forget for a long time, if not forever, what spicy kharcho soups and hot borscht with pork on the bone are.
When treating pancreatitis, diets provide for the rejection of many sweet foods, especially those prepared using eggs. Patients are strictly prohibited fatty cakes, jelly with artificial colors, candies, and other similar products.
Therefore, if a person suffering from pancreatitis wants to have a sweet tooth, he must first consult with his doctor. The latter will make a list of suitable products corresponding to a particular stage of the disease.
To replenish the diet, you can make a sweet curd casserole for the patient (the curd is taken no fatter than 9%), fruit puree or jelly. For the preparation of mashed potatoes take soft fruits, for example, apricots or melon.
Carefully washed and peeled fruits are ground by a blender so that there are no pieces in the mass at all.
Apples and pears can increase acidity, which causes an increase in the pancreas. Therefore, it is better to abandon them. But watermelon or melon can be eaten, but in small portions.
You can cook for the sick jelly from the fruits of the season. In general, as desserts are served dishes that are easily digested and do not require effort for digestion. If the patient has no attacks and exacerbations, then he can be given small amounts of marshmallow and marshmallow.
In the case when it is not possible to make fruit puree yourself, physicians are allowed to buy ready-made baby food.
Drinks: what can and can not
For drinking in the first stage of the disease, especially during the course of its acute form, doctors recommend non-carbonated mineral water. At the stage of chronic disease allowed:
- black tea (weak tea),
- fresh fruit compotes
- decoction of rosehips.
Strictly prohibited with pancreatitis:
- any alcohol
- instant drinks (cold teas, coffee)
- carbonated drinks (lemonade, kvass, beer).
Whole milk is also not recommended for patients with pancreatitis. You can, after consulting with your doctor, add a small amount of diluted milk to some dishes. But low-fat kefir is even recommended for use. Doctors advise to use ryazhenka and sour milk.
Food at various phases of the disease
Having considered the recipes recommended for pancreatitis, in conclusion you need to find out how many times a day a meal should be taken.
Since it is food that provokes an increase in pancreatic tissue and the violation of its functions, it is necessary to take very seriously the organization of food. The number of techniques depends on the patient's condition and the phase of the disease.
During an attack of acute pancreatitis, physicians recommend completely refusing food intake. Putting cold on the left hypochondrium and taking a pill that removes the spasm, the patient drinks non-carbonated mineral water during the day.
When the symptoms of the disease disappear (herpes pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea), a person suffering from pancreatitis is allowed to give light food. Receptions should be carried out every 3-4 hours.
This regime should be followed during the first three days after an acute attack.
At this time, it is better to abandon meat dishes and eat porridge, mashed potatoes, dried yesterday bread or crackers. In addition, dehydrated diet breads are allowed. They are easily absorbed by the body.
After some time, after being examined by a doctor, the interval between meals can be increased up to 5-6 times a day. By adhering to a strict diet and observing the time intervals between meals, you can successfully heal from pancreatitis.
General principles of diet for pancreatitis
Pancreatitis is a disease that requires strict adherence to the principles of diet.
When making a diagnosis of "pancreatitis", the patient is assigned a diet number 5p.
In addition, be sure to follow the recommendations on diet, received from the attending physician.
Strict adherence to the diet helps to ease the course of the disease and speed up the process of recovery of the body.
For diet No. 5p the following products and dishes are allowed:
- steamed, boiled or stewed foods (turnip, spinach, radish and radish are prohibited),
- lean fish boiled
- lean meat,
- bread in the form of crackers,
- boiled eggs or in the form of an omelet with a predominant content of protein and a small yolk,
- diet porridge in shredded form,
- fruit jelly, baked apples,
- low-fat dairy products,
- durum pasta,
- tea with lemon,
- rosehip decoction.
The following products are prohibited for use in pancreatitis:
- Broths from meat and fish,
- Alcoholic drinks,
- Strong coffee and tea
- Sausages in any form,
- Fresh bakery,
- Yogurts and kefir,
- Sour, spicy, smoked - those products that irritate the mucous membranes of the gastrointestinal tract,
- Pickled cabbage and vegetables,
- Sweet (chocolates, cakes, cakes),
- Any dishes that have been roasted,
In addition, you should abandon the consumption of animal fats.
Desserts for patients with pancreatitis
Even people suffering from chronic pancreatitis, want something sweet, tasty and festive.
There are many step-by-step recipes for simple desserts that you can easily cook yourself.
A patient with pancreatitis is recommended to cook and eat the following dessert dishes:
- Fruit and berry jelly. It will take a little more than two liters of water, sugar, fruits and berries (apples, plums, apricots, black currants, raspberries) with a total complexity of about half a kilogram and starch. Sweeten water should be boiled, thrown in fruits and berries and cook for about five minutes. At the same time, starch is diluted in a glass of cold water. When the fruit is ready, they need to be removed from the heat and begin to fall asleep the starch. This should occur gradually and very slowly, and you should constantly stir it so that no lumps form, and the jelly is uniform. The resulting dish should be boiled on low heat for another 3-5 minutes until fully cooked and served warm or indoors.
- Noodle meat casserole. Any dietary meat to boil and grind with a meat grinder. 400 grams of fine pasta, prepared meat and two eggs are well mixed until a homogeneous mass. The form in which the casserole will be prepared is smeared with sunflower oil and spread ingredients on it, salt to taste. The dish is prepared for half an hour. In chronic pancreatitis in remission, you can grate the cheese shortly before the end of readiness. Served on the table with sour cream and parsley.
- Banana curd with strawberries. You need to take about 200 grams of cottage cheese, one banana, and preferably low-fat cream. All ingredients are ground in a blender and laid out in a salad bowl. Manually chop strawberries finely, sprinkle with sugar and add to the previous ingredients.
- Apple Charlotte (pie). Beat one egg with one tablespoon of sugar, add 300 ml of kefir, flour and soda, a little salt and semolina. All this is thoroughly mixed and brought to a homogeneous consistency. Prepared apples need to be cleaned and cut into small slices. Before baking the cake, lay parchment paper in the form. Then put apple slices on the form and pour dough. Charlotte cooks for about 30-40 minutes. Charlotte can be used for pancreatitis, which is accompanied by any type of diabetes, but diabetics are advised not to add sugar to the dessert.
- Cottage cheese pudding. Fat-free cottage cheese should be passed through a sieve or whipped in a blender to obtain a soft air mass. Then you need four eggs, in which the yolks are separated from the proteins and added to the cottage cheese, mixing thoroughly. To the mass add low-fat sour cream and one tablespoon of starch and semolina and beat with a mixer or blender. The separated proteins are whipped well, adding sugar along the way. The resulting foam is slowly spread in the curd mass and gradually interfere, very slowly. The baking dish is lined with parchment, the ingredients are poured in and covered with foil. Pudding should prepare for half an hour under the foil. Then it is removed and cooked for the same amount of time until it is browned. It is important not to open the oven until it is fully cooked and within 15 minutes after it is cooked so that the dish does not settle.
Each of these desserts will diversify the food used for food in the presence of problems in the work of the pancreas.
There is a large number of dietary salads.
One of the most popular is a few recipes.
Diet Olivier. You will need one carrot, two potatoes and two eggs, as well as chicken fillet. All components of the future salad boil. The finished products are cut into small cubes. Next, take a fresh cucumber, peel and chop it in the same way as other products. All parts are mixed and dressed with low-fat sour cream. This dish is perfect for the New Year holidays.
Fish Salad You need to take fish fillets, two eggs, carrots and potatoes. All this needs to be boiled. Then you should put the ingredients on a plate in certain layers: first fish, then carrot, then hard cheese, followed by potatoes and eggs. Alternately, each layer before laying the next one must be filled with low-fat sour cream. After laying all the products that make up the salad, for beauty you can sprinkle it with dill.
Despite his illness, each of us must remember: any diet can be both beneficial, tasty and satisfying, and most importantly - prepared with love. You just need to make a little effort.
What can you eat sick with pancreatitis is described in the video in this article.
Principles of Pancreatitis Diet Therapy
The purpose of nutrition in pancreatitis depends on the form of the disease. In the first days of exacerbation, fasting and intake of mineral water in warm form or weak tea are prescribed. Then you can eat pureed liquid food without sugar, salt, oil and seasonings. After the normalization of the state and improvement of the test results, this diet can be gradually supplemented with approved products. The construction of the menu is carried out in accordance with the rules of the diet № 5p by Pevzner. The basic principles of nutrition:
- Frequent meals at certain times.
- Drinking mode: water is taken in 100 ml out of food, up to two liters per day. Alkaline non-carbonated water is recommended - Borjomi, Slavyanovskaya, Luzhanskaya, Narzan, Smirnovskaya, Essentuki 4.
- Culinary processing: boiling, steaming, stewing without oil, roasting. It is forbidden to fry. In case of acute pancreatitis, everything is thoroughly crushed, in the future it is possible to prepare a whole piece.
- The diet provides for the restriction of animal fats, simple carbohydrates, the main source of energy is protein (60% animal and 40% vegetable) and complex carbohydrates from cereals, bread and fruit.
- All new products are included in diet recipes in small portions.
Food in the acute stage
Food for pancreatitis in the acute period provides for mechanical (grinding), chemical (without irritating products) and thermal (warm food). A six-meal meal is recommended, the serving volume is 250 g. The dietary meals for pancreatitis include:
- Meat without fat, films, tendons: chicken, rabbit, beef, turkey and veal dishes.
- Fish can be lean: pike, zander, cod, pollock.
- Egg protein.
- Dairy products without additives, sugar and flavors: kefir, yogurt, yogurt, cottage cheese.
- Buckwheat, rice, semolina and oatmeal. You can cook pasta on the water.
- Vegetables: dishes from zucchini, potatoes, cauliflower, pumpkin and carrots in boiled form or mashed potatoes.
- Baked or boiled apples.
- Wheat dried bread 200 g per day, crackers.
- Fruit compote or jelly from dried fruits and sweet fruits, water without gas.
Breakfast: oatmeal viscous with pumpkin puree, compote.
Snack: cottage cheese soufflé, tea.
Lunch: vegetable soup with buckwheat, rabbit meatballs, boiled carrots.
Snack: rice casserole with apples.
Dinner: steam fish cutlets with mashed potatoes, jelly.
For the night: sour milk.
Recipes in the period of exacerbation of pancreatitis
In order to properly follow a diet for pancreatitis, recipes in the acute period should not contain sugar, salt and butter. All products need to be well cooked.
Oatmeal viscous with pumpkin puree.
- A glass of oatmeal.
- 2 glasses of water.
- A glass of milk.
- 300 g pumpkin.
- Pour some water in the bottom of the pan and place the diced pumpkin. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Boil water, pour in milk and fill in flakes, cook for 5 minutes more than indicated on the package.
- Porridge and pumpkin skip through a blender.
- 250 g of cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp. spoons of yogurt.
- 2 tablets of sweetener.
- Protein single egg.
- Dissolve sugar substitute in yoghurt and mix thoroughly with cottage cheese.
- Beat the protein and mix gently with the curd.
- Cook in a steamer for a couple of 20 minutes.
Vegetable soup with buckwheat.
- 500 ml of water.
- ¼ cup buckwheat.
- 1 PC. potato
- ½ carrot.
- ¼ zucchini.
- In boiling water, throw buckwheat and cook for 10 minutes.
- Diced zucchini, potatoes and carrots and add to soup. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Skip through a blender.
Rice casserole with apples.
- ½ cup rice.
- Glass of water.
- Large apple.
- Egg protein.
- In boiling water, throw the rice and cook on low heat for 20 minutes.
- Slice the apple and boil it in a small amount of water for 10 minutes, add the sweetener.
- Protein shake.
- Combine rice, apples and protein.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- 300 g of pollock fillet.
- 2 slices of white bread.
- Egg protein.
- 30 grams of milk.
- Soak bread in milk and skip through a meat grinder or blender along with the fillet.
- In the minced meat add egg and wet hands to form burgers.
- Cook for a couple of 20 minutes.
Food for chronic pancreatitis
- sour cream or cream up to 10% fat 15 g,
- butter 5 g or vegetable - 10,
- salt 5 g and sugar 30 g per day,
- honey 5g
- whole egg (3 pieces per week).
Quenching and baking without oil is allowed. Food can not grind, but well razvarivat and chop. Recipes for pancreatitis may include the first dishes of meat or fish, but in the secondary broth. It is better to cook the meat separately and add to the soup.
At the next stage, fresh vegetables and fruits are added: carrots, tomatoes, cucumbers, greens, sweet apricots and plums. Allowed soft cheese type "Adygei." You can drink diluted juices freshly prepared.
Menu in the stage of chronic pancreatitis may be as follows:
Breakfast: lazy dumplings with yogurt.
Snack: boiled pumpkin with apple and dates.
Lunch: chicken soup with vermicelli, buckwheat porridge, boiled zucchini with carrots.
Snack: scrambled eggs with cauliflower, compote.
Dinner: fish casserole with potatoes.
Chronic pancreatitis recipes
Dietary recipes for pancreatitis without exacerbation suggest adding to the dishes dairy products, eggs, greens in larger quantities, which improves the taste and stimulates the appetite.
Lazy dumplings with yogurt.
- 200 g of cottage cheese.
- 45 g of wheat flour.
- 10 g sugar.
- One white and half yolk.
- 50 grams of yogurt.
- Curd grind with sugar, egg and flour.
- Roll out into a thin sausage and chop.
- Boil in boiling water until floating dumplings.
- When serving, pour yogurt.
Boiled pumpkin with apple and dates.
- 400 g pumpkin.
- 2 medium apples.
- 30 grams of dates.
- 50 g of water for pumpkin and 30 g for raisins.
- Pumpkin cut into cubes, apples - slices.
- Boil dates for 10 minutes, remove bones.
- Pour water into a saucepan, throw pumpkin, apples and raisins.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
Chicken soup with noodles.
- ½ chicken breast.
- 2 pcs. potato
- 1 PC. carrot.
- ¼ cup vermicelli.
- 1 liter of water for soup.
- 1 liter of water for chicken.
- Place chicken fillet in cold water, bring to a boil and drain.
- Pour fillet with fresh water and cook for 30 minutes.
- Grind the finished fillet in a meat grinder or in a blender.
- Throw sliced potatoes and carrots into soup water.
- Cook for 15 minutes. Potatoes and carrots knead.
- In the soup pour vermicelli and chicken. Cook for 10 minutes.
- When serving, add salt, sour cream and herbs.
Omelet with cauliflower.
- One egg.
- 45 g cauliflower.
- 30 grams of milk.
- 1 g of salt.
- Cauliflower boil and chop.
- Beat egg with milk, salt.
- Put cabbage into molds and pour egg mixture.
- Cook for a couple of 15 minutes.
Fish casserole with potatoes.
- 200 g cod fillets.
- 350 grams of potatoes.
- 1 egg white and half yolk.
- 5 g butter.
- 40 g of milk.
- 1 g of salt.
- Boil cod fillet and twist through a meat grinder, salt and add butter.
- Peel the potatoes, boil them and fold them into a sieve. Puree and add the egg and milk. Divide into two parts.
- Put potatoes, fish and a second part of potatoes on top.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
Improper diet, ingestion of fatty foods and alcohol during pancreatitis lead to the progression of the disease and the development of complications such as diabetes, cholecystitis and even tumor processes.
How alcohol affects the pancreas can be found in the video below.