To understand what is happening, it is necessary to find out several parameters that characterize the discomfort that has arisen. In order to accurately determine what could cause pain in the back and abdomen, you need to try to determine their localization. If the back pain is more or less clear, then for the examination of the abdomen will have to perform several actions:
- you need to lie on your back and bend your knees slightly,
- place your palm on the abdominal wall and gently but with a deep thrust in circular motions, determine the place where the pressure causes maximum pain.
For convenience of diagnosis, the stomach is schematically divided into right and left halves. In various diseases, the focus of pain may be in the right or left iliac regions, in the navel, in the right or left hypochondrium. In addition, pain can be diffuse, when the stomach is constantly aching and it is impossible to determine a specific point where pain is most severe.
Nature of pain
It is equally important to determine the nature of the pain. They may be dull, aching, constricting or, on the contrary, sharp. A very dangerous symptom may be dagger pain (this creates the feeling that it was hit with a dagger). Also, the pain may be arching, as if a ball starts to inflate inside.
It is equally important to determine where the pain is radiating (giving away). For example, often there are situations when a backache hurts, and these pains go to the lower abdomen or thigh. It happens, on the contrary, the pain in the abdomen can give in the lower back. In addition, over time, the pain may change localization (with appendicitis, pain is first observed in the epigastric region, but after a while they descend into the right iliac region).
To make an accurate diagnosis, it is equally important to determine what caused the pain, it suddenly appeared or developed gradually over several hours or even days, which could provoke its appearance (excessive physical effort, hypothermia, stress), what other symptoms accompany pain attacks - increase fever, vomiting, diarrhea or, on the contrary, constipation that lasted for several days. All these data will help draw a more complete picture of the disease and correctly diagnose.
Pain caused by pathology of internal organs
The most common causes of pain in the back and abdomen are pathologies of the gastrointestinal tract and urinary system. The same symptoms, but less often, may occur in diseases of the heart and broncho-pulmonary system. Consider the most common diseases.
- Pathology of the genitourinary system (cystitis, pyelo-, glomerulonephritis, urethritis). These diseases often cause the backache to hurt. In addition to pain, these pathologies are accompanied by urinary disorders (usually, increased frequency), a slight fever, the presence of blood in the urine. Another pathology that can cause severe pain is urolithiasis and, in particular, renal colic. That it can be the cause of what is very bad side with the back. At the same time, irradiation of pain in the groin or hip is possible.
- Appendicitis: its inflammation is often accompanied by pain, which at first has a diffuse nature, and then most often localized in the iliac region to the right. However, it should be borne in mind that in some cases, pain can be observed in other areas of the abdomen. Most often, acute appendicitis is accompanied by subfebrile temperature (37.0), nausea, vomiting, chills.
- Intestinal infections also become a frequent cause of a stomach ache. Various microorganisms and viruses can cause them. With such lesions there is a dull, diffuse pain on the background of increased temperature. In addition, there is vomiting, diarrhea. Impurities of mucus or blood are possible in the stool.
- Pancreatitis also becomes a frequent cause, due to which the stomach hurts and gives back, while the pain is more often located in the upper sections. They are accompanied by nausea and repeated vomiting, not bringing relief, dry mouth. The tongue is covered with white bloom, on which the edges are visible traces of teeth.
- Cholecystitis can cause pain in the right hypochondrium, which give in the back, right arm, shoulder, under the right scapula. It is accompanied by bitterness in the mouth, nausea, vomiting, after which it becomes easier. To provoke an attack can fatty food or shaking in transport.
- Colitis (intestinal colic) is manifested by diffuse, sharp pains in the navel, accompanied by weakness, chills. If there are problems with the intestines, an attack can be triggered by the consumption of chocolate, coffee, high fiber foods.
Pathology of the musculoskeletal system
Various problems of the spine can also cause pain in the back and abdomen. Most often they are pulling or aching in nature and can radiate to the lower extremities and various areas of the abdomen. The following diseases can cause pain:
- herniated intervertebral discs
- spinal injuries
Pathology gynecological sphere
Women often have to experience pain of varying intensity in the lower abdomen and lower back. Some of them do not pose a threat to normal life, such as menstrual pain or minor discomfort during pregnancy (late pains in the back and lower abdomen are possible - so-called false contractions). But it happens that pain becomes a signal of serious problems. These include:
- the threat of miscarriage - in the early stages of it may signal lower abdominal pain and bleeding,
- ectopic pregnancy - manifested by severe (up to loss of consciousness) pains on the right or left lower abdomen,
- similar pains can result from a rupture of the ovary or torsion of the cyst legs,
- Endometriosis is characterized by persistent aching pain in the lower back and lower abdomen, which increases during menstruation.
Causes of pain in men
Men can also “boast” of pains caused by diseases inherent only in a strong half of humanity. These include:
- prostatitis - pain in this disease is most often localized in the lower back and may increase during urination, radiating to the anus and the sacrum,
- infections of the urogenital tract are manifested by abdominal pains that gradually spread to the lower back and give to the groin,
- inguinal hernia causes severe pain, against which can be found hernial protrusion.
What to do?
Obviously, pain in the back and abdomen can cause many different pathologies. So what to do if they appear? First of all - do not self-medicate. If you have already been diagnosed, and you are sure that the pain is associated with it, then you can take the medicine. So, with pancreatitis or cholecystitis, as well as with the pathologies of the urinary system, pain will help relieve spasmolytics. Relieve a condition with diseases of the spine will be able painkillers and anti-inflammatory drugs. If there were sudden severe abdominal pains, do not waste time - call an ambulance. Remember - for acute pains in the abdomen, if you do not exactly know their cause, you can not take any medication. This is done in order not to distort the picture of the disease before diagnosis.
If the cause of the pain is not known, then you should not tolerate it, wait for it to pass by itself, or self-medicate. Remember that lost time can lead to serious complications that can be life threatening.
Why does the stomach and back hurt?
The attack of pain in the back may begin gradually, and may come suddenly. Sometimes pain occurs during the execution of a certain physical action (for example, when lifting a heavy or even fairly light load), and sometimes it may not have any apparent reason. The extent of its distribution is also very different - at times it covers a large part of the body, and sometimes it concentrates at one point the size of a pinhead.
The type and nature of the pain is very important. The pain can spread to the entire lower back, up to the buttocks and the outer surface of the thighs, and even cause tingling in the toes. Back pain can also be exacerbated by various movements — for example, bending and turning the body.
The sudden onset of back pain may be associated with doing work that requires physical exertion. Having rushed into the garden, back pain can be felt only the next day, when in the morning she will not let you get out of bed or turn this simple action into a painful procedure.
Back pain can cause severe muscle spasm, with the result that any movement will be a torture for you, especially the effort to sit or stand.
Kidney diseases as a cause of abdominal and back pain
It is necessary to pay attention to pain in the kidneys, because the kidneys are an important organ in the human body, if you have any irregularities or symptoms, you should consult a specialist and start treatment only after you know the cause of the pain. In addition, the symptoms may not be directly related to this organ, the diagnosis of kidney disease is quite complicated, similar symptoms are observed, for example, in diseases of the large intestine and spleen.
It is possible that the pain caused by pyelonephritis - inflammation of the renal pelvis. There may be a slight pain, which has a pressing character in the side, rarely appears on the one hand, most often patients complain of pain on the left and on the right at the same time, as well as back pain in the kidney area.
Oncology (cancer, malignant tumor) of the kidneys, of course, along with other symptoms, the patient feels pain in the projection of the kidneys and pain in the back. Kidney cancer takes 2% of all oncologies of different localization. However, benign tumors in the kidney, for example, fibromas, adenoma, are accompanied by pain.
When the kidney is lowered (nephroptosis of the left kidney), pain in this area appears, especially when the back is tense or when lifting heavy objects.
Urolithiasis is also accompanied by pain in the back, especially during movement or exertion.
Pain has the following character - there are increasing pain in the side on the left side and in the lower abdomen, there is pain in the back, with pressure, palpation of the kidneys also felt pain. Concomitant symptoms of kidney disease are high fever, nausea, chills, vomiting, and frequent urge to urinate.
If a person has a stomach and back ache, the symptoms may not be directly related to the kidneys, the diagnosis of kidney disease is quite complicated. Similar pains in this area appear in case of diseases of the spleen, large intestine, therefore it is necessary to consult a urologist without fail to find out the exact cause of the pain.
Why women and men hurt the stomach and back
Back pain, almost one of the most serious diseases and frequent complaints in patients of either sex. It is not necessary to self-medicate and consult with pharmacists, which medicine or ointment may be most suitable if the back and lower abdomen hurts. In men and women, the causes of the disease are different and they flow in their own way.
If a woman has a back and lower abdomen
This can speak of many diseases in terms of gynecology. This could be a cold, an inflammatory process in the ovaries or the uterus, cyst formation, a cold in the bladder, pregnancy, or an ectopic pregnancy. This is not all diseases, but, in any case, you should not engage in self-treatment, because the history of the origin of the disease is not known, and, if possible, it is a cyst or an ectopic pregnancy, and, with negligence to your health, it may be a further serious complication, even if undergoing treatment. The pains of these diseases may be accompanied by sharp, pulling and sharp pains, nausea, vomiting and fever are possible in the event of an inflammatory process.
When does a man's back and lower abdomen ache?
This also should be taken very seriously. Men are of strong sex and cannot always tell about their diseases or see a doctor, but they have to remember that such a symptom doesn’t mean anything good and obviously antispasmodics with the advice of grandmothers is not enough. Diseases in men maybe
- inflammation of the testicles
- gastrointestinal tract problem
- radiculitis and others
Each disease is a special danger for men and it should be treated, and not tolerated and drink antispasmodic. Symptoms can be fever, lower abdominal pain, back pain, sharp and shooting pains, nausea.
Often, when a man comes to the doctor for an appointment and complains that his back hurts, he is pulling and his stomach hurts, these symptoms are not new to the doctor. But for the patient - it is fear, because no one knows where this pain could come from. In men, these symptoms can talk about prostatitis.
How to treat back and abdominal pain?
Approximately 80% of people in various periods of their lives experience great anxiety and trouble associated with back pain. This applies equally to younger and older people alike. Back pains themselves are not a fatal disease, but can act as symptoms of deeper problems that require conservative or more drastic measures to eliminate them, as well as medical examinations and, if necessary, the appointment of special treatment.
Fortunately, in most cases back pains either disappear on their own or as a result of treatment - 40% in a week, 50% in a month and 80–90% in a month and a half. Many people, having felt the approach of an attack of pain, simply make certain adjustments to their lifestyle, as a result of which the pains pass spontaneously.
If you go to a doctor for the first time with complaints of back pain, it is very important to accurately describe all signs of their onset. In order to decide how to deal with this phenomenon, the doctor must know about the nature of your pain and how they manifest. For this reason, a doctor should be contacted at the first signs of their occurrence, especially when they appear for no apparent reason in elderly or very young people.
Attention to your own back is very important if you want to avoid the appearance and further development of pain. On this account there are a number of carefully developed principles or rules.
Regardless of whether a man or a woman is ill, you should take the symptoms very seriously and try to get treated as soon as possible in order to avoid a lot of unpleasant consequences that can be felt throughout life. If you do not seek medical help in time and start the disease due to negligence or courage, everything can end in death, and it is worth remembering that negligence has never led to anything good, and courage is a serious attitude to your health.
An ulcer is a local damage to the mucous membrane of the stomach, which is formed due to excessive acidity and bile, causing a disturbance of the basic digestive functions. The peculiarity of the disease are seasonal exacerbations alternating with remission.
Signs of peptic ulcer disease:
- Belching with high acidity,
- Bouts of vomiting with the release of bile,
- Weight reduction of the patient,
- Pain in the area immediately below the xiphoid process.
When stomach ulcer pain, usually occurs after eating, with the localization of the lesion on the walls of the duodenum, the pain on the contrary occurs on an empty stomach, and food intake greatly facilitates the health.
It is an inflammatory reaction of the gallbladder caused by stones that prevent the flow of bile. The disease has both acute and chronic nature of the course.
Symptoms of acute cholecystitis:
- Attacks of pain, mainly in the right half of the abdomen. They are acute in nature, intensified during palpation and reflected in the right side of the back,
- Painful sensation when pressing between the legs of the mastoid muscle,
- Increased pain when lifting a straight right leg,
- High body temperature,
- In rare cases, there is diarrhea,
- Attacks of nausea or vomiting.
Of secondary importance in the exacerbation of the disease is a violation of the blood supply and damage to the mucous membrane of the gallbladder.
Usually the cause of the attack is excessive gallbladder distension due to violation of the outflow of bile due to the stone that closed the duct.
Symptoms characteristic of colic:
- Acute pain in the right hypochondrium, turning into the right scapula. Sometimes the spasms cover the entire abdomen and give to the back and neck,
- Seizures usually occur at night,
- Frequent vomiting, not giving the patient relief,
- Pallor and moisture of the skin, sometimes there are signs of obstructive jaundice,
- The painful sensation increases during inhalation,
- Increased body temperature, chills,
- Increased pain when the doctor arching the rib-side of the right side with the edge of the palm,
- Brown urine and light cal.
- Acute pain that increases with palpation of the abdomen,
- Tense muscles on the right side of hypochondrium,
The most common disease with back and abdominal pain is pancreatitis at the same time. Which manifests itself inflammation of the pancreas.
Symptoms of pancreatitis:
- Frequent vomiting with an admixture of bile that occurs after eating,
- Girdle pain in the abdomen and on the right side of the waist,
- Intense pain under the xiphoid process
- Constant abdominal cramps, mainly in the area of the stomach,
- Dry mouth, belching and hiccups,
- Dark urine.
Other types of diseases
Lower abdominal pain and lower back pain are not always symptoms of stomach diseases or gynecological or urological problems. Shingles pain in the abdomen and back can occur with such dangerous diseases as:
- Oncological diseases,
- Diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
The appendix, as well as the cecum is covered from all sides by the peritoneum. Inflammation most often due to infections or foreign objectsswallowed by the sick. The pain is usually localized on the right side of the abdomen, in rare cases it can be given to the stomach, lower back and navel area. She may be moderately persistent and move slowly to the lumbar region. The patient may ache the liver, start diarrhea, increase body temperature, in rare cases, there is a violation of urination
Sometimes back pain occurs as symptoms of malignant tumors. Bladder cancer is the root cause of most of the problems of the organs of the system, and also concentrates pain on neighboring organs, including the spine. The disease is accompanied by aching pain of the abdomen with lumbago in the lower back. Most often men suffer from this type of cancer; among women, the percentage of cases is quite low.
Among the diseases of the musculoskeletal system, pain in the back and abdomen most often occurs simultaneously with osteochondrosis, which affects the joints of the musculoskeletal system and causes their dystrophic disorders. The most common diseases are intervertebral discs. There are osteochondrosis of the lumbar, thoracic and cervical spine.
Causes of pain in women
Because of the physiological characteristics of the body, women often have lower abdomen and lower back. The reasons for this are:
- Features of the menstrual cycle,
- Inflammatory diseases,
- The presence of cystic tumors
- Gestation period
Gouting pains on the background of benign or malignant tumors in the pelvic organs can have very serious consequences.
When twisting an ovarian cyst, the disintegration of large-sized tumors, as well as a rupture of an ovary or a cyst, a dangerous situation arises for a person's life requiring immediate treatment. In case of inadequate care provided, the contents of the tumors, if they enter the abdominal cavity, can cause acute peritonitis.
In addition to the main causes, pain accompanies injury or abnormalities in the structure of the reproductive organs, for example, when the uterus is bending.
Inflammatory processes of the pelvic organs
Abdominal and lower back pain is often a symptom of diseases that cause inflammation of the female reproductive organs, for example, with:
- Genitourinary infections,
- Inflammation of the appendages, uterus, ovaries and vagina,
During pregnancy often pulls the lower back due to the increased load on the spineand also against the background of physiological and hormonal changes.
Pain in the abdomen and back at the same time usually occurs because of the improper functioning of the digestive system or due to excessive load on the growing uterus, especially often in multiple pregnancies, the intestines are sore.
However, spasms in the back and abdomen in the first trimester of pregnancy require immediate hospitalization, as most often they are a sign of a spontaneous miscarriage.
Which doctor to contact?
If the pain manifests itself more than once, then it is advisable not to delay the visit to the polyclinic. The best solution is to visit a therapist who will conduct a primary examination. This will help determine the future plan of action and assign a specialist consultation to a narrow profile. For back and stomach pain, you may need help with:
The inflammatory nature of the disease can be determined by blood tests and urine. A tomography, ultrasound and x-rays will eliminate the pathology of organs.
When is urgent medical care needed?
Pain in the lower back and abdomen at the same time can be a symptom of such acute diseases as appendicitis, pancreatitis, intestinal obstruction, ectopic pregnancy or spontaneous miscarriage.
Each of these diseases is seriously life threatening and requires urgent hospitalization. The main symptom in most cases is acute pain, signs of severe intoxication of the body, vomiting and high fever. It is very important to prevent poisoning of the body and prevent sepsis or peritonitis from developing.
Other possible symptoms
In most cases, spasms in the back are accompanied by additional symptoms that indicate the cause of the pain.
With pancreatitis, symptoms such as:
- High fever, low or high blood pressure,
- Foamy feces with a pungent odor,
- Defecation disorders, constipation or diarrhea,
- Vomiting with leftover food and bile,
- Possible development of necrosis or abscess.
Acute appendicitis may manifest itself:
- Protective tension of the abdominal muscles
- Significant difference between rectal and axillary temperature,
- Difficulty in self-raising the right leg,
- Gas accumulation in the rectum,
- Signs of general toxic poisoning.
In addition to severe pain in the lower back or abdomen, intestinal obstruction is accompanied by:
- Gas delay
- Inability to empty the bowels,
- Asymmetry and bloating of the abdominal area.
In clinical studies, a sharp decline and slow growth of chronic human gonadotropin is noted.
In case of diseases of the digestive system, the patient must follow a diet. And among the drugs mainly used antispasmodics and antacitic drugs in suspensions. All intestinal tablets should be coated with a protective coating that prevents the drug from dissolving in the acidic environment of the stomach.
For the treatment of pancreatitis prescribe the following drugs:
Antispasmodics, reducing the reduction of digestive organs and pain: No-spa, Papaverine, Baralgin.
Non steroid drugs able to reduce inflammation of the pancreas. These include: Aspirin, Diclofenac,
Drugs complement enzymes.
Despite the development of modern medicine, folk remedies do not lose their popularity. After all, the healing properties of herbs effectively eliminate most of the symptoms and have a positive effect on the course of chronic diseases, eliminating frequent relapses.
The folk treatment of pancreatitis was used before it was recognized as one of the most dangerous diseases. A positive effect on the work of the pancreas have cholagogue decoctions that reduce pain and speed up digestion. In diseases of the gastrointestinal tract useful decoctions of oats, enveloping the stomach wall. Also useful is the regular use of drinks from the fruits of anise, propolis and golden whiskers.
If the cause of the pain is urinary tract infections, a decoction based on chamomile flowers, which has good anti-inflammatory and diuretic properties, is recommended.
Check out the following video. It shows a set of exercises for pain in the back and abdomen. However, these tips should be applied only if the diseases listed above are excluded.
Causes of pain in the abdomen and back at the same time.
Exacerbation of peptic ulcer is often accompanied by acute pain in the abdomen and back. There are characteristic signs of ulcers, which include:
- The stomach starts to hurt sharply, often directly after a meal or in the morning on an empty stomach,
- There are signs of nausea, after vomiting, a sour taste remains in the mouth and a dramatic improvement in condition occurs (the most accurate symptom of an ulcer)
- Heartburn is added to nausea, abdominal and back pain,
- The sick person is relieved by embracing the pose, physical activity worsens the condition,
- Pain may spread to the chest and lower abdomen.
Abdominal pains on the left, radiating to the back and chest - the reason not to postpone a visit to your doctor, with 95% certainty, we can talk about the exacerbation of the ulcer. The specialist will be able to prescribe therapy aimed at eliminating the inflammatory process and relieving pain.
After overcoming the form of the disease, the patient is shown a special diet and drug treatment. Modern drugs, which are aimed at the healing of ulcers, are very effective. But, only the correct lifestyle and regular check-ups of the doctor will help prevent the recurrence of the disease.
Severe abdominal pain, radiating to the back can indicate a perforated gastric or duodenal ulcer. At the same time, the pain is so strong that a person struggles with it. Even an attempt to take a full breath leads to deterioration.
Localization of pain - the navel and right side, with the time extends to the entire abdomen. In some cases, there may be pain in the right shoulder and collarbone.
Another characteristic symptom of a perforated ulcer is a sharp tone of the muscles of the abdominal cavity, the abdomen becomes hard, “dough-shaped”. At rest, the tone is not significantly reduced.
How to distinguish the aggravation of peptic ulcer from perforated ulcer:
- In the first case, a painful attack begins with a meal, in the second, some relief comes after the meal,
- After the "acidic" vomiting with ulcer comes complete relief, and with perforated ulcer improvement is insignificant.
The only way to treat a perforated ulcer is emergency surgery. Therefore, when signs of the disease appear, you should immediately seek medical help. The earlier the treatment is started, the greater the chances of a full recovery.
Abdominal and back pains on the right may indicate inflammation of the pancreas. At the same time, the back pain is acute, severe, and the sensations in the abdomen are painful, arching.
In acute pancreatitis, pain can be reflected in the scapula, lower back, heart area. The distribution affects exactly which area of the pancreas is inflamed.
When vomiting attacks are added to the painful sensations, which do not bring long-awaited relief, the likelihood that the cause lies precisely in a fit of pancreatitis increases.
Other symptoms of pancreatitis:
- Long hiccups
- Feeling of dry mouth
- Labored breathing,
- High blood pressure
In the chronic form of the disease possible violation of the functions of the gallbladder and the manifestation of signs of jaundice. Treatment of pancreatic inflammation is aimed at alleviating the patient’s condition and preventing the occurrence of complications. Pancreatitis is an incurable disease.
What to do?
Back and abdominal pain at the same time - a reason to seek emergency medical care. While waiting for an ambulance, provide peace to your loved one, give a pill of no-shpa. It is strictly forbidden to take painkillers or warm "sore spot". This can lead to serious consequences.
By the way, you may also be interested in the following FREE materials:
- Free books: "TOP 7 harmful exercises for morning exercises, which you should avoid" | "6 rules of effective and safe stretching"
- Restoration of the knee and hip joints in case of arthrosis - free video of the webinar, which was conducted by the doctor of exercise therapy and sports medicine - Alexander Bonin
- Free lessons in the treatment of back pain from a certified physical therapy doctor. This doctor has developed a unique recovery system for all parts of the spine and has already helped. more than 2000 customers with various back and neck problems!
- Want to learn how to treat a sciatic nerve? Then carefully watch the video at this link.
- 10 essential nutritional components for a healthy spine - in this report you will learn what your daily diet should be so that you and your spine are always in a healthy body and spirit. Very useful information!
- Do you have osteochondrosis? Then we recommend to explore effective methods of treatment of lumbar, cervical and thoracic osteochondrosis without drugs.
Pain in the back and stomach - because of what it can occur?
With fatigue and moderate pain in the back and lower back, the following exercise will help: lie on your back, bend your legs slightly at the knees, your feet should be pressed to the floor as much as possible, lie in that position for 15 minutes, after a specified time the pain should become completely weak or disappear.
Urine analysis to eliminate the development of inflammatory processes in the urinary tract, kidneys,
Before the appearance of unpleasant sensations, the defecation was absent for at least a day, and there was bloating, flatulence,
With this disease pulls the lower back, and the pain gives in the groin, upper and lower extremities.
With exacerbation of peptic ulcer
Representatives of the stronger sex experience discomfort in the lower abdomen, radiating to the lower back much less frequently than women. And in most cases, they prefer not to notice it and be treated with banal anesthetic drugs. What can you expect as a result of such disorder, read below.
- Actions taken: Urgent, prompt assistance is required.
- Whenever back pain gives to the stomach, arm, lower back, back, or stomach, it should not be ignored.
- Nausea followed by repeated vomiting without relief,
- The sharp tension of the muscles of the abdominal wall - the abdomen becomes dough-like (very hard).
- Pain in the stomach is often accompanied by back pain and vice versa. However, most people, faced with such symptoms, panic and cannot find any connection between them. In this article we will talk about the causes of such manifestations of the disease and what needs to be done.
- Folk remedies for treating abdominal and back pain during pregnancy
With chronic inflammation of the pancreas
If the pain is intense, accompanied by bloody diarrhea (dysentery), bloody vomiting, black stools, or high fever, the patient should contact the doctor immediately and receive emergency medical attention.
Sudden acute pain, localized in the right hypochondrium. It often extends to the right shoulder, back, neck, shoulder blade and even the entire abdomen,With the exacerbation of this pathology often it seems that the stomach and lower back hurt. However, in essence, pain occurs due to the destruction of pancreatic tissue. And the similarity of painful sensations arises due to the proximity of these organs. Other symptoms of chronic pancreatitis include:
- Back pain that occurs not because of diseases of the spine and surrounding muscles, but due to various pathologies of internal organs, is called irradiating or reflected.
- Onion Compresses for Backache
- Tests for diseases that are sexually transmitted, as the clinical picture of some of them includes pain in the groin and lower back,
- Some of the most common questions that arise in patients:
- Menstrual pain and premenstrual syndrome.
- Intestinal problems.
- Pancreatitis. This is the most common reason why patients go to the doctor, talking about this kind of pain. Pancreatitis is a violation of the functionality of the pancreas. May be present both in acute and in chronic form. Stomach pain, diarrhea, bloating, vomiting - all these are symptoms of pancreatitis, aggravated at night or after meals.
- Some patients complain that the pain in the chest gives back.
- Abdominal pain is the message of your body that requires:
- Moisture and paleness of the skin. Sometimes a slight yellowness of the skin and sclera are added to this,
- And we advise you to read:
- In cases where the pain of the stomach radiates to the back, it can be assumed that the patient has acute cholecystitis, chronic pancreatitis or hepatic colic. Such symptoms are also characteristic of duodenal ulcer and stomach, less often perforated ulcers.
- If during pregnancy you have a destruction of the intervertebral discs you will benefit from onion compresses. It is very easy to prepare them - 150 - 200 grams of onion three on a small grater or grind in a blender, put the obtained gruel back in the area between the shoulder blades, cover with parchment paper and warm (if possible) wool fabric for several hours. Compress must be done every other day 15 times. The course of back treatment during pregnancy month.
With hepatic colic
As can be seen from the above, the pulling sensations in the lumbar region and groin can occur for various reasons. You can not exclude anything, from the banal stretching of the muscles due to physical exertion, to the development of sepsis as a result of rupture of the appendix or ectopic pregnancy.
- Why it is not recommended to take any medications?
- During menstruation, the uterus grows in size and begins to shrink actively in order to get rid of blood clots. Pulls the stomach in this case, most often because of the intensity of contractions. As a rule, they are found in women with an unstable hormonal background. In women who have given birth, such pains may indicate the development of serious diseases,
- As a rule, if you pull in the lower abdomen, while the pain is given in the lower back and groin, this may be due to the development of inflammatory processes in the intestine. Ignoring such manifestations is more likely to lead to the development of intestinal ulcers (duodenal and rectal).
- Hepatic colic. Physical overwork and irregular nutrition provoke its appearance. Occurs on the background of gallstones. Acute pain, which characterizes hepatic colic, appears in the right hypochondrium. With it, the temperature may rise, nausea appears.
- Inflammation in the small intestine
In acute cholecystitis
Urgent changes in lifestyle and nutrition,
- Abdominal distention, which is accompanied by a sharp pain on palpation and strong muscle tension. The Ortner specific symptom is almost always revealed: a sharp increase in pain when tapping the side of the palm along the lowermost ribs on the right side.
- Causes of pain in the kidney area
- Painful sensations almost always have a similar character. They appear suddenly in the right side, often radiating to the lower back and collarbone. The patient may feel pain in the back, just below the scapula, and at the base of the neck, usually on the right. The attack of pain can last from several minutes to a week. Almost always, it is accompanied by nausea, vomiting (bile) and high body temperature. A person behaves restlessly, often changing the position of his body.
- Horseradish tincture for back pain
For some reason, the pain in the stomach gives back?
In this case, it will be difficult for the doctor to determine the cause of your suffering, since the clinical picture of taking medications changes dramatically. In addition, it can cause an exacerbation of your disease, because more often, after the disappearance of symptoms, the desire to consult a doctor just as quickly evaporates.
Prerequisites for pain
Inflammatory processes in the body of the uterus, fallopian tubes, vagina or ovaries. They can all be life threatening,
- As soon as you notice that the pain from the beginning of the transition to cramping, you must immediately run to the doctor. Further delay may threaten not only your health, but also your life,
- Diseases of the stomach. Signs of ulcers can be sharp, sharp pain, radiating to the shoulder blades, shoulder, back. If there is suspicion of such a disease, you should immediately consult a doctor, it is best to call an ambulance. An ulcer can be a serious danger to human health.
- Actions taken: the patient needs to conduct an urgent x-ray examination of the abdominal cavity, computed tomography, ultrasound. After the inflammation has subsided, a colonoscopy or an irrigoscopy may be necessary.
- Obligatory treatment to the doctor, high-quality examination and treatment.
Bleached feces and dark urine.
Let's look at the signs of the development of a disease in more detail.
If during pregnancy you are more worried about pain in the lumbar region - we recommend you a remedy with horseradish juice. To do this, mix in equal proportions vodka (alcohol) and horseradish juice. Use as a tincture for grinding. Rub the product on the skin gently, with gentle massage movements, for 5 - 10 minutes. Then wrap the pregnant woman with an warm blanket for an hour.
- Find out why you are accompanied by aching pain in the lumbar region and abdomen, it is possible only after the diagnosis. Even an experienced doctor will not draw preliminary conclusions before receiving the research results (if the clinical picture is not clear). Accordingly, he can prescribe treatment only after you pass all tests. To delay with this business is not worth it, because at stake is your life and the health of your body (on which the quality of life largely depends).
- It is also impossible to use any liquid. With severe dryness, you can moisten the lips and tongue, but in no case to prevent the ingress of fluid into the stomach.
Possible cause: appendicitis
Problems with appendix.
Diseases of the gallbladder. Stomach pains radiating to the back, appearing at the same time as a bitter taste in the mouth — all this indicates disturbances in the functioning of the gallbladder. In some cases, possible spasms of the intestine, dizziness.
The danger of pathology is that it can be accompanied by peritonitis, a life-threatening infection of the abdominal organs. Most often, the treatment of diverticulitis is carried out in a hospital, in particularly difficult cases - requires surgery.
Symptom No. 1: severe pain in the lower abdomen, in the lower right, causing unpleasant sensations around the navel. The patient may experience additional nausea, have the urge to vomit and fever.
The general condition of the patient is quite similar to that in hepatic colic, but there are a number of specific signs that make it easy to determine the presence of the acute form of cholecystitis:
Possible cause: pelvic inflammatory disease
Mustard bath for back pain
Naturally, no one is immune from the development of such diseases. However, the right approach to nutrition, an active lifestyle, regular medical examinations (they are held annually in clinics in each region) work wonders. Such an approach guarantees you timely detection of problems at those stages when it is possible to cope with them without harming your body as a whole.
Why not apply a warm compress?
Possible cause: complications during pregnancy, ectopic pregnancy
Rupture of the ovary, which is accompanied by acute pain. At the same time, there is a high risk of blood entering the abdominal cavity, and this is a guaranteed development of sepsis,
In addition to pain in the lower back and abdomen, you will be tormented by fever and nausea (possibly vomiting). The result of ignoring these symptoms can lead to rupture of this process and the development of abdominal sepsis. The result of such disorder is always one - deadly,
Possible cause: intestinal obstruction
Symptom # 7: A sharp pain in the lower abdomen, often in combination with a burning sensation or tingling during urination. May be accompanied by yellowish discharge, difficulty urinating, strong odor, dark urine color, blood inclusions in the urine. Women often have pain in the lower abdomen during intercourse.
Actions taken: the patient requires urgent hospitalization and prompt care in a hospital.
Possible cause: diverticulitis
Symptom Kera. A sharp increase in pain during deep palpation in the gallbladder while inhaling,
A sudden sharp pain in the abdomen that appears a few minutes after eating,
As for the therapeutic baths - very good reviews are collected by the mustard bath. For its preparation, you need about 300 grams of dry mustard powder, which must be dissolved in a bowl before the large grains disappear. Then pour the contents of the bowl into the bath, the water temperature in which should be up to 40 degrees Celsius for women and up to 42 degrees for men. The duration of the procedure is no more than 20 minutes. If you have a weak heart - such a bath can become a little danger, so the residence time is reduced to 5 - 7 minutes, not more.
Possible cause: various urinary tract infections
Abdominal pain are the most frequent complaints with which patients go to the doctor. Special attention requires sudden acute pain, cramping pain and pain in the abdomen spreading to the back.
Heat is a paradise for bacteria that provoke inflammatory processes. So if you want to live until the arrival of an ambulance and doctors, forget about the advice of experienced healers and acquaintances.
Torsion of a cyst stem can also cause similar symptoms.
What to do and how to behave when you find similar symptoms?
If the pain is so strong that it is impossible to even find a comfortable position, is long and not affected by painkillers, then it is better to contact an ambulance. If you have an ulcer, there is a suspicion of its recurrence, then no drugs can be used until the doctors arrive.
Actions taken: the patient should contact the doctor for a more precise diagnosis and the appointment of operational measures to eliminate the pathology. During the period of exacerbation of the disease, abundant drinking is required (8-10 glasses of water or clear drinks), excluding alcoholic beverages, spicy foods, tea and coffee from the diet. Until recovery, the patient should exclude sex and sports.
Symptom # 2: severe pain in the stomach, extending to the back and arm. The pain initially occurs in the upper abdomen, then spreads to the sides and the area of the back and arms.
What do stomach pains give to the back?
Diseases of the pancreas are the most common cause of girdle pain in the upper abdomen and back during pregnancy. It may even be pancreatic inflammation - pancreatitis. Typically, back pain occurs during exacerbation, may be accompanied by vomiting, nausea, the patient's stomach may burst from gas, often these symptoms are accompanied by indigestion. An hour after eating, the pain may increase, and it also becomes more palpable at night.
Why does the stomach and back hurt? There can be many causes, such back pain is characterized as shingles, it can cover the torso at the level of the lower thoracic and upper lumbar vertebrae. The cause of this pain in the abdomen and back may be peptic ulcer or chronic cholecystitis, pancreatitis, as well as surrounding pain characteristic of heart, lung and myocardial infarction.
Why not take laxatives?
- After an abortion. This may indicate that the fertilized egg was not completely removed, which is fraught with the development of sepsis.
- The pain can be very acute, and the general condition resembles the symptoms of an inflammation of the appendix. Perhaps even fainting. It also recommended emergency medical care (surgery),
- Signs of what diseases can
- Symptom No. 8: severe back pain is an extremely common and unpleasant phenomenon. It can have a different intensity and duration, be quite sharp and intense. At the same time, there is also a nagging pain in the abdomen.
Where is the person appendicitis
Frenicus symptom. Soreness when pressing on the area of the sternocleidomastoid muscle (between its legs),
HiccupsPain on an empty stomach and constantly arising night pains, which always pass after a meal,Diseases of the gallbladder and stomach
As you can see, it is quite difficult to determine unequivocally without consulting a doctor and research, the causes of abdominal and back pain, which is why you should not leave alarming symptoms without attention. Painkillers can provide temporary relief of back pain, but they will not solve the problem. Often, the patient instead of treating the pancreas swallows pills from the heart and vice versa, when pain arises in the stomach and back, the patient immediately begins to take pills to improve digestion, but in fact it requires attention to the pulmonary system or the heart. In any case, self-medication and self-diagnosis will not give positive results. It is better to entrust your health specialist.
- Just do not do enemas or take drugs that have a laxative effect, as it threatens to dehydrate.
- Why the stomach can ache during pregnancy:
- Kidney disease.
Causes of lower abdominal pain and lower back, treatment recommendations
Possible cause: if the lower back hurts, the cause may be osteochondrosis of the lumbar spine, a herniated disc, which can cause pain in the arm, kidney colitis, kidney disease, banal hypothermia, or being in a draft.
It may flare up immediately after ingestion of a large amount of food, or within a period of 6 to 12 hours after a heavy meal, it may occur while drinking alcohol. The patient may additionally experience lower abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, general malaise, fever, increased heart rate and yellowing of the skin.
Possible causes of abdominal and lower back pain in men
Symptom Obraztsova. Pain increases when the patient lifts the fully extended right leg.
- Painful feelings are often combined with heartburn,
Often pregnant women complain of bitterness in the mouth and cannot understand why the back and the abdomen area simultaneously hurt? Usually in such cases the sacroiliac region hurts, intestinal spasms can occur, hearing can deteriorate, even runny nose and dizziness appear - all these symptoms indicate gallbladder disease and require immediate consultation by a gastroenterologist. Gallbladder stones are not excluded, then the patient will need surgery.
- What you need to do while the doctor is on your way to your home:
The threat of miscarriage or premature birth. In this case, the pain in the groin is much stronger than in the lumbar region. It is worth calling an ambulance if, along with the pain, you notice bloody discharge. Severe physical exertion, infection, trauma and fetal abnormalities can lead to this.
- The lower back aches, possible urination disturbances (not always), fever and pulling pain in the lower abdomen - all this may be a manifestation of pyelonephritis or other diseases of the genitourinary system. The pain is almost always given in the groin, especially with renal colic,
Be back pains?
- Actions taken: the first thing the patient should do if the lower abdomen hurts and there is pain in the lower back or back, it is to lie on your back and minimize the load on the spine.
Sometimes it is even difficult to raise a hand, as when it is raised the pain increases.
- If you or your loved ones have similar symptoms, you should immediately contact your doctor for a complete examination and to pass all necessary diagnostic measures. In such situations, time plays an extremely important role. Also, do not self-medicate! In most cases, you only hurt yourself. Keep this in mind and always seek specialized help from a doctor on time.
- Pain in the epigastrium increases with physical exertion, and decreases at rest (legs bent and pressed to the stomach),
For acute pains at the top of the abdomen, which during pregnancy can be given in the back, the right shoulder or scapula, you should also consult a doctor immediately, as there is a high probability of perforated gastric and duodenal ulcers. This is a life-threatening situation, so with such pains it is better to call an ambulance. Before the arrival of the ambulance, the patient should be provided with rest, in no case should he give painkillers, eat and drink.
- To get rid of back pain and back, you can use simple exercises. For the first exercise, take a starting position while sitting on the floor. Lean back at a 45 ° angle with your hands on the floor. Bend your knees, make sure that the feet are fully pressed to the floor. Bend the body forward in such a way that the loin will bend, linger in that position for a few seconds, then bend your back with the wheel and also hold in this position for a few seconds. Repeat the exercise 8-10 times.
The sufferer must lie down on the bed in a comfortable position,
- In any other case, it is necessary to consult a doctor who is leading your pregnancy for advice, even if the pain has passed quickly and no longer bother you.
Why hurts the stomach and lower back in women
Other diseases may have similar symptoms. Back pain can be combined not only with pain in the stomach. They may also indicate:
- When the pain subsides, you need to turn on your side, stand on all fours and rise with the help of an auxiliary support, slowly straightening your back. In case of acute pain, you should take an anesthetic drug with an anti-inflammatory effect, fix the lower back with a corset and consult a doctor in the nearest medical facility.
Actions taken: the patient requires urgent medical care in the surgical department of the hospital. Acute pancreatitis can cause shock, which can cause a patient to die. Pathology requires urgent treatment, proper diet and timely hospitalization of the patient. Very often, even a slight delay leads to serious consequences. During remission, a special diet and adherence to a proper lifestyle is recommended.
- If the pain in the stomach gives in the back or lower back, wears a dull, burning, sharp, aching or stabbing character, then this is a sign of a pathology that has arisen due to various reasons and signals the manifestation of a painful condition.
- High temperature
- In cases where the pain is localized on the left side and gives in the lower back, patients complain of unbearable pain,
- Hepatic colic - the cause of back pain
Provide complete rest. If the waist and stomach ache, it will help to alleviate the patient’s condition without the use of drugs,
- Ectopic pregnancy. Pulling sensations will be localized in one area (just where the fertilized egg was attached). Severe pain extending to the lower back can also lead to loss of consciousness,
Symptoms here: bloating, pain, flatulence, fever, aching in the lumbar region. The acute form of this disease does not last long - just a couple of days. But without treatment, it very quickly becomes chronic. In this case, the pain will no longer be felt so much, but from now on you will constantly be harassed,
- Kidney and bladder problems,
- If the cause of the pain was renal colitis and there was pain in the stomach, radiating to the back and arm, accompanied by nausea and sudden pain in the right hypochondrium, extending to the right shoulder, back, neck, shoulder blade and even the entire stomach, you should immediately consult a doctor. Go
Treatment and first aid
Symptom No. 3: an extremely acute chest pain gives into the stomach, back, shoulder, stomach, may be localized in the sacrum, possibly accompanied by other acute symptoms.
Any organ located in the middle of the body can cause pain in the back or lower abdomen. Such pain can give pathology, localized in:
- Shortness of breath
- It may spread pain in the chest and lower abdomen.
- Gallstones cause hepatic colic. Improper diet, heavy physical exertion can also provoke an attack of biliary colic during pregnancy. The pain in this case is sudden and sharp, rapidly growing in the right hypochondrium, it can give in the right shoulder, the collarbone and scapula. With a deep breath, the pain usually increases. These symptoms are accompanied by nausea, sometimes vomiting and fever.
- The following exercise during abdominal and back pain during pregnancy should be done while lying on your back. Bend the back of the wheel, while straightening and pulling the legs forward. Keep your hands in front of you. Rest for a few seconds and then repeat the exercise. You need to do this 6 times.
You can put a cold instead of a warm compress. In any case, it will not harm under any disease,
Intestinal upset It is not dangerous, and discomfort arises from the fact that the fetus puts pressure on the intestines. As a result - bloating, flatulence, aching lower abdomen, lower back. Here, to prevent the threat of miscarriage, it is better to pay attention to your diet,
Diseases of the reproductive system in women (myomas, cervical erosion, etc.),
Patient examination, urinalysis, intravenous urography and chromocytoscopy will help diagnose the disease. To relieve pain in the lower abdomen, you can use dry heat and painkillers.
As well as a heart attack, perforated gastric ulcers of the duodenum, an allergic reaction, a diabetic emergency, acute poisoning.
This complication is quite rare. However, one of the most specific signs for it is considered to be simultaneous back and stomach pains and a “dough-like stomach”. In addition, this pathology is characterized by the following symptoms:
- If the pain is very strong and the patient is not able to come to the doctor’s office, he needs to ensure complete rest, do not give or eat until the ambulance arrives. In no case can not put a heating pad, give the patient painkillers. As you can see, it is simply impossible to understand without clinical research and competent consultation of a doctor, why during pregnancy there is pain in the abdomen and back, so it’s best to go to a doctor in such cases.
- Of the drugs you can afford only No-shpu, which will relieve the spasm,
- Providing first aid at the first manifestations of acute pain in the abdomen and lower back may be the only way to save the life of the victim before the arrival of the doctors and hospitalization. That is why you should take this seriously, because no one is immune from the development of acute forms of various diseases.
Necessary diagnostic studies
First, the pain is dull, felt throughout the abdomen. A little later, it becomes more acute, and is localized in the groin (just above the pubis) and lower back. At the same time, you can notice in the feces the presence of mucus and blood. Timely treatment will help you avoid further health problems. Why should see a doctor at the first symptoms - a septic form of salmonellosis leads to the development of blood poisoning, and it happens in just a few days,
- Liver problems.
- If you or your loved ones have lower abdomen, a shoulder ache and give to the arm, or if you have a sore back, back pain or similar symptoms, you should immediately contact your doctor or call emergency medical care.
- Actions taken: the patient must as soon as possible make an accurate diagnosis and provide emergency medical care at home, in special cases - in a hospital hospital.
- Cold sticky sweat
Sudden unbearable pain (similar to stabbing in the stomach),
Back pain and back pain during pregnancy
Lying on your back, proceed to the next exercise from pain in the abdomen and back during pregnancy: place your hands along the body, and stretch your feet in such a way as if you are standing on tiptoes. Try to press your loin against the floor, it will be very difficult, so you just need to exert maximum effort, and even if you don’t succeed - the effort with which you will try to do this will be enough. In a state of effort you need to hold for a few seconds, then you can relax. Exercise should be repeated 5 times.
If you go to a doctor in time, then get ready for the need for a full examination. When pulling back pain in the groin and abdomen, most often prescribed:
Pain in the back and abdomen during pregnancy
Stomach pains radiating to the back are eliminated by treating the original cause, that is, the disease that caused them. The doctor will help determine it. First you need to turn to the therapist, and then he will tell you whether you need a gastroenterologist to check the stomach and the digestive system, or any other doctor. In any case, it is strictly forbidden to begin treatment without a specialist diagnosis, as the pain described earlier may indicate the presence of various diseases. If, however, the cause of the pain is a stomach problem, then after a successful treatment, a special diet will be prescribed by the doctor, which will help to avoid a recurrence of the exacerbation situation.
What exercises to do if your back hurts?
Symptom # 4: Aching, dull or sharp pain in the lower abdomen of a pregnant woman. The pain occurs suddenly in the right lower or left lower abdomen, is not accompanied by vomiting and fever.
The patient practically freezes in one position and tries not to breathe,
In the second half of pregnancy, some women complain of pain in the lower back and back. Such pains, as a rule, are progressive in nature, at first they are weak and rarely appear, but their intensity and frequency increase with time. A pregnant woman, of course, is disturbed by similar symptoms, and is concerned about the question of why her back hurts during pregnancy. If a pregnant woman did not have spinal injuries, then a fairly common cause of such pain is a rapid increase in the weight of the pregnant woman.
MRI This procedure allows you to identify problems with the spine, which also often become causes of back pain and groin,
If the pain does not go away within an hour,
Inflammation of the prostate gland can also be expressed by lower abdominal pain and lower back pain. A more detailed picture can be seen only after examination by a specialist,
If you have lower abdomen and lower back pain, then these symptoms may indicate diseases of any internal organs (intestines, urinary system or injuries). It is impossible to determine at first glance what the problem is, focusing solely on the subjective sensations of the patient himself. So be prepared for a thorough and thorough examination, and for the fact that it will take a lot of time.
Do not self-medicate and wait for the pain to pass by itself. Timely help of specialists is a guarantee of your health, long happy life and serene old age.
Actions taken: a pregnant woman requires urgent hospitalization, early confirmation of the diagnosis, prompt measures and qualified assistance in a hospital setting. If a diagnosis of ectopic pregnancy is detected, then urgent surgical intervention is necessary. The operation in modern conditions is carried out with the help of a laparoscope and additional instruments.In particularly difficult cases, the surgeon removes the fallopian tube or makes an incision in the tube and removes the pregnancy from it. In the second case, the fallopian tube remains in the patient and after its healing can perform its physiological function.
Most often, pain is initially located in the right side or in the center above the navel,
Since the abdomen of the pregnant woman increases, the center of gravity changes accordingly, the woman, adapting to such a movement of the center of gravity, is forced to bend the lumbar spine. I think everyone noticed how a pregnant woman walks, such posture is not natural, which is why back pain during pregnancy. Pain will be more intense for those women who had problems with the lumbar region even before pregnancy, for example, if he had an irregular bend.
Why does the stomach and back hurt during pregnancy?
Perform the following exercise in a standing position. Lean on the wall, clinging to its surface with the back of your head and shoulder blades, as well as your buttocks and heels. Try to press against the wall and also the lower back. Stand there for a few seconds, then relax. Exercise should be repeated 6 times.
Complete blood count to determine the presence or absence of inflammatory processes in the body,
If the pain gets worse when you try to move or cough,
Situations when stomach pains spread to the back occur very often. What they can testify and why they arise, we will consider in this article. Of course, only the doctor will be able to determine the exact cause, he can prescribe the correct treatment, respectively.
Symptom # 5: mild, moderate or severe cramps, lower abdominal pain after eating, accompanied by vomiting (emetic masses have a strong fecal odor, often foaming), are present in watery, tape or poor stools. At the same time it can be noted that the pain in the abdomen gives to neighboring organs.
Pain can also occur against the background of diseases of the spine and closely spaced muscles that are inflamed as a result of progressive or developing pathologies of internal organs.
Usually with hepatic colic, all the symptoms appear very clearly. Including often in the first couple the patient may think that it is just a pain in the stomach that gives in the back. At the same time, a person is trying to cope with pain by himself, taking all sorts of drugs to treat diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. However, this is fundamentally wrong. In order for such situations to arise, fewer questions arise, we list the most specific symptoms of hepatic colic:
Later, there is a rapid spread of pain throughout the abdomen, accompanied by acute back pain (under the scapula, collarbone or in the right shoulder),
Some women who have never had problems with their posture, wonder why their backs hurt during pregnancy because they have a perfectly healthy spine and a very small neat tummy. In this case, as a rule, the habit that these women do not want to give up, even during pregnancy — to wear high-heeled shoes — becomes the cause of the backache. No one argues that a woman should always remain beautiful, but not at such a price agree! Therefore, during pregnancy it is better to remove all high-heeled shoes into the closet.
What can be the cause of pain at the same time in the stomach and back?
The cause of this pain is the scapula, collarbone. Accompanied suddenly, after taking your life and MRI. This procedure allows you to take your pregnancy while taking drugs. However, the temperature rises and is much less common than Such pains of the abdomen and in consult a doctor, and urgently. all of a sudden, their probable ulcer probability increases
In which should in the passage of the specified abdominal pain in the abdomen and nausea, vomiting. Eases food, accompanied by heartburn, the health of your body to identify problems with changing dramatically. To
Consultation, even if women, due to differences pulling pains down the woman. And in appearing. Lower back, maybe it is pyelonephritis. when the intensity and frequency of the stomach and duodenum rises, there should be up to 40 times the pain should also go to the back at the back, maybe the condition of receiving spasmolytic
Urolithiasis and osteochondrosis
Urolithiasis can be one of the causes of back and abdominal pain. Such pain can be as dull and cutting and go through a certain time, and can be characterized by an acute attack. Severe pain occurs in humans while the stone moves along the ureter. Most often, pain occurs in the lumbar region, as well as in various areas of the abdomen.
Osteochondrosis is another common cause of pain in the back and abdomen. What is osteochondrosis? These are pathological changes that occur in the lumbar region, as a result of which pinching of the nerves and blood vessels is observed. As a result of all this, there is a very strong pain of a sharp character in the back area. But, often the pain with osteochondrosis spreads throughout the abdominal cavity and radiates to the groin.
Also, if you go to the doctor with complaints of pain in the back and abdominal area, a specialist may suspect that you have a malignant tumor of both the pelvic organs and the gastrointestinal tract.
Back and stomach pain in women
In women, pain in the back and abdomen occurs due to the following pathological conditions, like:
- Pain due to premenstrual syndrome - when a woman has premenstrual syndrome, the uterus begins to contract strongly. Most often this occurs immediately before menstruation. Very rarely, pain syndrome may occur due to chronic inflammation or adhesions in the fallopian tubes. Also, if a woman's hormones are seriously impaired, this affects the physiological state and is reflected in the form of pain.
- When bending the uterus, which in most cases occurs with numerous adhesive processes leads to a serious inflammatory process. Also, the bend of the uterus can be congenital - it is necessary to additionally establish it at the reception at the gynecologist. When a woman is bending, she feels that her stomach is pulling heavily and her back hurts a lot.
- Uterine fibroids - if a woman has a benign tumor, then this leads to pain in the form of contractions in the abdomen, as well as in the back.
- Adnexitis or pathology called salpingo-oophoritis - the cause of this disease are pathological bacteria in the form of staphylococci and gonococci. As a result, a woman has a serious inflammatory process, which mainly affects the fallopian tubes. Pathological process can begin immediately after childbirth, abortion. If we talk about the chronic form of adnexitis, then it could occur due to a sharp decline in immunity, as well as a long stay in cold air.